• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cypress Hills Grasslands.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cypress Hills Grasslands.

Jeremy Patzer wins. Great another David Anderson type to sit and do nothing for the next 20 years. Guy is related to Anderson like nephew or first cousin or something like that. I’m not saying anything was rigged but I wonder who was endorsing him? LOL. There were definite better choices than Patzer. What a royally screwed up process. Guy gets to sit on the backbench on his sack and collect $200,000 a year for life now. What a joke.

I could never be a politician. I lack tact and diplomacy , but I am definitely wishy washy enough. I also don't have a filter on my mouth and alot of times my mouth is in high gear before I shift my brain out of neutral.

Comment

Grasslands is a large riding....and is basically ignored....maybe there shouldn't be a conservative there for a term.....

They could use a cardboard cutout saying conservative and save the 200k...

And don't forget Anderson's gold plated pension....

It is quite a scam....

Not sure the new guy understands the issues....

Asked him about the current problem in western Canada. ...he said the pipelines have to be built. ...

yup right and the current drought?????

The ****ing guy could drive 5 miles to heartland and ask how many cows have been culled and grab a clue. ...

Oil wells can be drilled any day of the year to fill a pipeline that can be built year round ...

You only plant one crop a year and one calf a year...

No one is talking about a severe agricultural disaster....

Comment

MPs are just place holders for the PM guys. They have no power over policy. This isn't the US where congressmen and senators are elected from every state and hold real sway. We have a dictatorship as is clearly evident now after 4 yrs of skippy.

Comment

Bucket you make my point exactly. Not what you know but who you know and you get the golden goose and the golden egg for free in CHG. The guy most certainly is under qualified in all respects to the needs of this riding imho.

Comment

Is he more qualified than a social media influencer.

Seriously I can't find this guy's work history or education anywhere. Just that he recently joined a few boards such as the riding board and church of god board. Seems to me the secret to getting a nomination is too join a religion/cult and get them all to vote for you. Most of the conservative nominations lately come a strong evangelical religious background.

Comment

Some other nominees had some seriously stupid ideas...and thank ****ing god Megz didn't get it....she can go back to representing everything and everyone in Ottawa ....wasn't that her claim to fame????

Maybe the church gets a good share of the Grasslands MPs salary...now its starting to make some sense...
              Last edited by bucket; Jun 19, 2019, 08:38.

Comment

Don’t you get it they don’t want anyone qualified because they might start asking questions.

As long as you can out your hand up and say yay or nay your good to go. And if anyone on here ever says a word about farmers getting money for nothing you can F off. We don’t need half the politicians there are.

Comment

I laughed when Megs said in her bio that she was the only candidate with a presence in Ottawa and was likely a candidate for cabinet.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
                    I laughed when Megs said in her bio that she was the only candidate with a presence in Ottawa and was likely a candidate for cabinet.
                    With all them horny old conservatives there who knows what the potential was?

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                      With all them horny old conservatives there who knows what the potential was?
                      Come on big wheel....don't you think there are some women conservative carpet munchers. ...be fair and inclusive....hahaha.. .

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                        Come on big wheel....don't you think there are some women conservative carpet munchers. ...be fair and inclusive....hahaha.. .
                        Yikes

Comment

I think we have a big problem with politics.

Yes, I supported Megz and though the riding needs someone who cares about farming but the reality is she never would have been put in the cabinet that quick after being elected. Two the seed tax is real and should be stopped now. Three mental health is an issue a big issue but farming has lots of big issues.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...