• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chem Questions

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chem Questions

It has been a lot of years since I used Achieve but am wondering if anyone has used it with Prestige (3/4 rate) in barley, we were fortunate enough to get some rain so trying to make incrop plans and don't want to spend the extra $10 per acre on Axial....any experience with the two?

Have used Achieve/Prestige. Works well. However if you have group one resistant wild oats you will find out. Achieve is a superior product to Bison. Will not buy Adama Bison again.

Comment

If you have water with higher levels of calcium carbonate adding ams makes quite a difference to achieve. I have over 400 ppm in my water and ams makes a big improvement. Achieve also does not like it cold at night after application. As for prestige, I think it is a good product but I haven't used it in many years.

Comment

Syngenta has a generic Axial we use TRONDUS . its quite a bit cheaper than axial

Comment

Originally posted by jamesb View Post
          Syngenta has a generic Axial we use TRONDUS . its quite a bit cheaper than axial
          Didn't know that....is it much cheaper than Axial?

Comment

$4-$5 acre cheaper
            Surfactant is seperate like original axial
            Not supposed to mix axial with prestige but guys are doing it
            Momentum/mcpa is $2-$3 cheaper than prestige
            Esteem is cheaper also
            I just sprayed momentum/mcpa/liquid achieve on wheat

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...