• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing thread? Being called out....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing thread? Being called out....

So that thread is deleted started by AGisFUBAR.

Was a line crossed or was it a public service message.

Oddly enough what he was trying to tell A/V is probably accessible to the public, just not publicly known.

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post

Was a line crossed or was it a public service message.

Oddly enough what he was trying to tell A/V is probably accessible to the public, just not publicly known.

Actually that thread was started by me and I didn't delete it.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
      Actually that thread was started by me and I didn't delete it.

Thanks for setting the record straight.

I took for granted the other guy started it, shouldn't do that...assume that is.

I don't think the tread starter can delete the thread if it's been replied to.

Comment

You could the last time I tried but that was a while ago.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
          Was a line crossed or was it a public service?

I would say if it’s true this would be a public service.

Comment

Who are the moderators censoring?????

And why....

This is a public forum...and why can't i see the rest of the story....

I noticed the thread was missing as well and is there info that is valuable to the community to know...

Why??????

Comment

Interesting to see, I hope AgIsFubar comes back online with "the rest of the story".

Comment

Sure would like to hear from the administrator about this as to why the thread was deleted .....

I do not favour censorship...considering some of the stuff that is posted and never is questioned????

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                  Who are the moderators censoring?????

And why....

This is a public forum...and why can't i see the rest of the story....

I noticed the thread was missing as well and is there info that is valuable to the community to know...

Why??????
                  I'm surprised Input Capital has not made more noise about Klause.

Comment

Originally posted by LWeber View Post
                    I'm surprised Input Capital has not made more noise about Klause.
                    Well.....thats quite the teaser??????

What else is in the box...Jeff....???? quote from the Jeff Dunham ...

Comment

I'm not about to pass judgment on someone I don't know based on Internet rumors from someone else I don't know, and I will leave that at that. But to his credit, unlike most of us, Klause posts his real name(at least on another forum), pictures of himself and operation, posts his location, and has met many other posters, with various outcomes.

Comment

Hey all my name is Andrew with Joe's departure I am the defacto moderator. I don't plan on blocking any conversation unless there are personal attacks that are malicious in nature.

Comment

Farm Progress

Also will be at Farm Progress this week if you would like to stop by both 11003

Comment

Originally posted by Farmer4Life View Post
                            Also will be at Farm Progress this week if you would like to stop by both 11003
                            Is it possible to restore the original thread?

Comment

Not sure what the hell you all are talking about. This klause guy has been on combine forum for years as well as here. Maybe I am missing something but he seems like a know it all at worst.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.