• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rain

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain

FFS better hit this time or I break out the glyphosate…

Click image for larger version

Name:	rain.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	778433

WE have 20 -25 mm forecasted for Wednesday....thinking of getting my floating done...problem is, if it doesn't come I am really hooped....even with agrotain ....

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
      WE have 20 -25 mm forecasted for Wednesday....thinking of getting my floating done...problem is, if it doesn't come I am really hooped....even with agrotain ....
      What are you waiting for get out there and give er!!! Rutts rutts rutts did you get all your fungicide on? It’s free anyway agristsbikity will pay for it. If not crash advance!!!

Comment

I’m excited! Maybe I’ll get a tenth!!

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
          The under dependability of the forecast makes that such a difficult decision. The never trust a weather man has rang true for me a lot of different times but if you don't it and it rains you will kick yourself.

I don't think very many people have to make such tough decisions with so much money involved.

Good Luck Bucket if you do it!

Comment

Been hooked up to floater for two weeks...missed a 90 percent chance of 20mm....then a 70 percent chance of 15mm....and last weekend a 40 percent chance of 10mm...

This 60 percent chance on wednesday for 20mm....is not a sure thing to push the fertilizer in...

We are at 49 days without rain...If it was being counted I would say 3mm would be an exaggeration...

Comment

The best part you float it on and it rains or not the whole industry makes money. It doesn’t rain all of them still make money just you don’t!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...
              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.