Rain Event Totals.

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Rain Event Totals.

Jun 17, 2019 | 07:47 61 Its full-on drought here with only enough to wet the pavement a week ago. Today we are heading out of the city to do a crop tour of the Regina area from east of Francis, south to the border, across to Moose Jaw and back on #1. Will let you know what it’s like in our neck of the woods. 👀 Reply With Quote
Jun 17, 2019 | 07:50 62
Quote Originally Posted by sumdumguy View Post
Its full-on drought here with only enough to wet the pavement a week ago. Today we are heading out of the city to do a crop tour of the Regina area from east of Francis, south to the border, across to Moose Jaw and back on #1. Will let you know what it’s like in our neck of the woods. 👀
Save your gas. Unless you like looking at black fields. Reply With Quote
Jun 17, 2019 | 07:58 63
Quote Originally Posted by foragefarmer View Post
5370 views for this thread, while only 58 posts.

Just wondering who is benefiting the most from all this free information?
From past observances those that get appreciable rain and spoke of it are in many cases vilified by those who missed out. Therefore most keep quite as not to appear bragging. In times like this misery likes company . FYI In our area of the south east we got from 4 to 6 tenths. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • farmaholic's Avatar Jun 17, 2019 | 07:58 64 You will come home with one of two feelings:

    Disappointed in what you have at home or thankful for what you have.

    I tend to not want to know. Doesn't change my prospects at home but sure as **** can change my perspective.

    Ignorance is bliss. I'm extremely blissful! Reply With Quote
    Jun 17, 2019 | 08:01 65 Could be like Ohio floating away. Not sure what is worse. Too much or too little. Reply With Quote
    Jun 17, 2019 | 08:52 66
    Quote Originally Posted by foragefarmer View Post
    5370 views for this thread, while only 58 posts.

    Just wondering who is benefiting the most from all this free information?
    What’s the point of posting I got a big fat 0 for rain, so then it sounds like I’m bitching and complaining? Or I could come on here and brag I got 2 inches, which I would never do. It’s basically a no win situation.

    I’m happy for all you that got rain this wk end.
    Yes I’m disappointed we got nothing, like most would be. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • farmaholic's Avatar Jun 17, 2019 | 09:03 67
    Quote Originally Posted by sumdumguy View Post
    Its full-on drought here with only enough to wet the pavement a week ago. Today we are heading out of the city to do a crop tour of the Regina area from east of Francis, south to the border, across to Moose Jaw and back on #1. Will let you know what it’s like in our neck of the woods. 👀
    For ****'s sake, I don't even like looking at mine anymore.
    The passion is gone...."gone with the wind" Reply With Quote
    SASKFARMER's Avatar Jun 17, 2019 | 09:23 68 Like I said in the wet years were flooding and guys posted oh it’s not that bad how can it be over and over.

    But we posted as it is farming and in western canada it is unforgiving and toughest place on the planet to grow a crop. But experts selling us shit tried to convince us the seed is so super it grows in mud and dust. Spray and it makes it all ok.

    Buy insurance that guarantees a crop.

    When the reality is you get maybe 2 excellent over the top 5 good and 3 wtf happened.

    We have been played boys

    So yea we got rain big deal it freezes and we’re fu ked worse than the drought guys because crop insurance will make us harvest the crop. Anything can happen it’s farming in the west. Reply With Quote
    Jun 17, 2019 | 09:54 69 I should have been a little more clearer. I referring to the now 6048 viewers of the thread other than farmers, who could be using this information.

    Government, Input suppliers, Trade, etc I'm sure there's enough of them viewing this particular thread.

    Spin doctors everywhere! Reply With Quote
    Jun 17, 2019 | 12:36 70
    Quote Originally Posted by foragefarmer View Post
    I should have been a little more clearer. I referring to the now 6048 viewers of the thread other than farmers, who could be using this information.

    Government, Input suppliers, Trade, etc I'm sure there's enough of them viewing this particular thread.

    Spin doctors everywhere!
    That's because you're the product. And you think its free. Reply With Quote