• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shishliki season!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shishliki season!

So, who eats shishliki. Asking for a friend who is doing market research on the best shishliki ever created. He needs to know what kind of market there is out there, and maybe some ideas how to crack the market.

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
    So, who eats shishliki. Asking for a friend who is doing market research on the best shishliki ever created. He needs to know what kind of market there is out there, and maybe some ideas how to crack the market.
    There's a shishliki market?

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
      There's a shishliki market?

That’s what he wants to know. I asked him the same thing.

Comment

Shishliki sounds so much better than lamb kabobs, or mutton on a stick.

Comment

Im not sure if Terry's shishliki out of Yorkton is still in business. Ukrainian coop makes their own now, flavor is on the spicier side, but I prefer the thinner more uniform cuts of Terry's.
          Last edited by biglentil; Jun 14, 2019, 21:02.

Comment

This shish is real shish. Made how baba made it. Onions, lamb, salt n pepper marinated for four days. You do not need to chew it. It is young lamb, not mutton farma! Lol.

My friend has been told it is the best ever, much better than terry’s. The source of lamb, all hair lambs from a consistent supplier, makes all the difference.

No lemonade n or zippy additions, that’s just wrong. Just melt in your mouth glory.

No, terry is not making it anymore I guess.

Comment

Takes my memory machine back to sports days of old in Mikado and Kamsack. The big hot pit in the ground and long rods loaded by half-cooked farmers - round little ladies passing the men chunks of home made bread to wrap the shishs. It is sad to hear that Terry is done - a trip through Canora will never be the same.

Comment

Shashlik season will start in a couple weeks here when my Russian in-laws arrive. He uses pork neck rather than lamb, very good. They take it very seriously over there.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...
                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.