• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Thank you notes

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Thank you notes

Thank you for the canola help announced yesterday....not sure how 150 million will trickle down to canola farmers....but thanks...

Thank you for a weather forecast of rain ....nope it's gone....now it's back....last major moisture event was April 27th.....tenths don't count....

Thank you for knowing no government is working on a plan even though it's happened before.....

Thank you for the hint of rain for grain cos to lower price....really makes me wonder what a company agronomist thinks that a rain will save a crop in this shape....wtf do they learn??????

Thank you for knowing there are paper water bottles....when a guy can't answer a simple question without a script....don't people think it's time to boot him.....

Thank you for reading...

hate to bring up the T word but ...
    there were questions about trumps sanity,
    did everyone read trudo speech on paper box water bottle thingys
    does anyone else think its time to bring in the experts to check this guy out?????/
    maybe start with a simple IQ test ???????

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
      does anyone else think its time to bring in the experts to check this guy out?????/
      Trump gets a little erattic becauase he is attacked 24-7 by the media, the dems, his own party, SJW, other countries.

Nobody is attacking Trudeau at all. He has free reign over the country to do what he wants unopposed. He has super friendly media in every county, a bunch of useless lefty support.

What you are seeing is incompetence fueled by drugs and booze and nervousness about his own knowledge that his is way over his head. His entire cabinet is the same.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
        Trump gets a little erattic becauase he is attacked 24-7 by the media, the dems, his own party, SJW, other countries.

Nobody is attacking Trudeau at all. He has free reign over the country to do what he wants unopposed. He has super friendly media in every county, a bunch of useless lefty support.

What you are seeing is incompetence fueled by drugs and booze and nervousness about his own knowledge that his is way over his head. His entire cabinet is the same.
        That's a good assessment of the liberal cabinet.....in over their head.....some never had a job before.....

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
          Lmao that paper water bottle thingy speech that was right in line with trumps everyday talk. I d love to hear a one on one between him and trump could you imagine both making shit up as they go not having a clue what they are saying. Hahahahaha

Comment

A big thank you to our PM I got my sandwich bags and filled it them with water and wow they are biodegradable. Who knew putting water in paper made it disintegrate.
            What a genius.

Second a big thank you to Mother Nature. You hit us with 15 flood and we stood then one good great crop now what 15 of no rain.

Big thank you to the liberals for giving billion dollar companies a break and what the F$&k we get a F$&king loan.

Finally a big thank you to my Dad still giving advise at almost 91 and keeping us real.

Happy Father’s Day boys.

Comment

Thank you to ALL the weather people for the forecast of 55 mills of rain..only to get SFA and a sunny day..

Comment

Thank you to the chem companies that keep sending me constant emails and mail to use their fungicides....dumb clueless jackasses.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...
                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.