Up to $100,000.00 fine and 6 months in jail...for Tom Jackson,

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Up to $100,000.00 fine and 6 months in jail...for Tom Jackson,

Jun 14, 2019 | 05:08 1 Flagstaff County is prosecuting [Up to $100,000.00 and 6 months in jail...] Tom Jackson, because someone could possibly sleep in a Farm Building on his Family Farm in Killam. Good thing Jesus was not born in Flagstaff County in 2019!!!
Jackson Appeal of this 'Flagstaff County 'Order' June 26th 2019 at 10:00AM in Edmonton. Hearing on the 26th went well... will post the decision when released, in the next 60 days.

Cheers!
Last edited by TOM4CWB; Jun 27, 2019 at 04:11.
Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jun 14, 2019 | 05:19 2
    Quote Originally Posted by TOM4CWB View Post
    Flagstaff County is prosecuting [Up to $100,000.00 and 6 months in jail...] Tom Jackson, because someone could possibly sleep in a Farm Building on his Family Farm in Killam. Good thing Jesus was not born in Flagstaff County in 2019!!!
    Jackson Appeal of this 'Flagstaff County 'Order' June 26th 2019 at 10:00AM in Edmonton.

    Cheers!
    If you drop the soap in the shower, don't bend over and pick it up Big Homey. Reply With Quote
    Jun 14, 2019 | 05:20 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
    If you drop the soap in the shower, don't bend over and pick it up Big Homey.
    Seriously tho, what gives? Reply With Quote
    Jun 14, 2019 | 05:54 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
    Seriously tho, what gives?
    Either the soap is really slippery or it’s intentionally being dropped? Maybe? Reply With Quote
    Jun 14, 2019 | 05:56 5
    Quote Originally Posted by TOM4CWB View Post
    Flagstaff County is prosecuting [Up to $100,000.00 and 6 months in jail...] Tom Jackson, because someone could possibly sleep in a Farm Building on his Family Farm in Killam. Good thing Jesus was not born in Flagstaff County in 2019!!!
    Jackson Appeal of this 'Flagstaff County 'Order' June 26th 2019 at 10:00AM in Edmonton.

    Cheers!
    After Building Inspector Roger Golby said we needed no more Permits on January 23 2019 at 9:46AM three times [to Jackson's UFA Building supplier, Master Electrician, and Journeyman Carpenter] while inspecting the completed Jackson Building/Shop.... didn't take any pictures proving NO sleeping accommodation was being provided to anyone: Officer Golby on January 27th changed then his decision "Roger Golby: " There is not a building permit required for the shop. The shop is exempt from that. A building permit is only required for the.... possible living quarters inside.

    Hence,

    Since our Farm Shop is a Farm Shop... with a Farm office[our previous shop had washrooms, farm office, and rotunda]... the Jackson Family has no need or desire to make sleeping accommodation available to anyone. Our previous Farm Shop burned up [partial loss above grade April 25, 2017] so we got a Development Permit and rebuilt it.

    But... Silly Tom Jackson complained about the; close to 1000t of illegally dumped toxic insecticide laced PCP/heavy duty wood preservative saturated power poles[The only such dumping site in Canada according to BeDevil owner Dan McRae]... which poison the Jackson Farmstead [Tom getting sick.... [when wind from NE in summer] ... This toxic waste dump is right beside the Jackson Farm Shop. BeDevil has received big dumping 'tipping fees' to dispose of these toxic wastes.

    Amazing how much money you can make... when you have special friends in high places.

    Very busy times...
    Last edited by TOM4CWB; Jun 27, 2019 at 04:14.
    Reply With Quote
    Jun 14, 2019 | 06:16 6 Just so I understand you have a home yard site and then the prov gov started dumping these old poles right across the road from you? When did that start? Reply With Quote
    Jun 14, 2019 | 06:17 7 Hmmmm , “and now for the rest of the story” ????? Reply With Quote
    Jun 14, 2019 | 06:25 8 Sooo... I refuse to get a 'building permit' I don't need or want... to turn my Farm shop into a residence... that I don't need or want... [BTW which is also illegal because the BeDevil toxic waste dumpsite is much too close to meet Alberta Land use regulations]... so THAT Flagstaff County can IN TURN tax my Farm Shop as Residential...

    WAY TOO MANY IDLE PEOPLE AT FLAGSTAFF COUNTY. $39M surplus... CAO close to highest paid in Alberta... 8 years severance pay if they need to fire her.

    THE FLAGSTAFF COUNTY WRITTEN SUBMISSION ['BOOK'] ATTACKING TOM JACKSON IS 117 PAGES.

    TOM JACKSON'S APPEAL BRIEF IS 9 PAGES....Tom used the Flagstaff County 117page book on Jackson to expose lack of Flagstaff County authority to convict Jackson... time will tell the outcome!
    Last edited by TOM4CWB; Jun 27, 2019 at 04:19.
    Reply With Quote
    Jun 14, 2019 | 06:39 9
    Quote Originally Posted by the big wheel View Post
    Just so I understand you have a home yard site and then the prov gov started dumping these old poles right across the road from you? When did that start?
    NO... BEDEVIL[Dan McRae] started the dump site in 2015 without a development permit... says it is the only dump site in Canada like this... besides breaking every single condition on the 2016 Development Permit I lost in Appeal... because Roger Cheveraux testified [and is recorded as saying] that he lived right beside the BeDevil toxic dump site...AND IT DOESN'T BOTHER HIM...[when Roger actually has always lived 2km away]... So the Appeal Board threw away all my engineers reports... all while I was out seeding in May 2016. Our lawyer said it wasn't appeasable because of the restrictive conditions imposed... which BeDevil has not followed since August of 2016.
    Last edited by TOM4CWB; Jun 14, 2019 at 08:30.
    Reply With Quote
    Jun 14, 2019 | 06:39 10 If you want us or at least me to understand please list in point form from start to present what has transpired.
    You had a yard site.
    When did they start dumping the poles? How close to the yard? When did the fire happen?
    Is this province or municipality controlled?
    You got permission as a farm shop to build?
    You built it now they want you to declare it a residence? Or your whole yard as a residence? Please be more concise. Reply With Quote
    Jun 14, 2019 | 07:18 11
    Quote Originally Posted by the big wheel View Post
    If you want us or at least me to understand please list in point form from start to present what has transpired.
    You had a yard site.
    When did they start dumping the poles? How close to the yard? When did the fire happen?
    Is this province or municipality controlled?
    You got permission as a farm shop to build?
    You built it now they want you to declare it a residence? Or your whole yard as a residence? Please be more concise.
    1.] We had and have our Farmstead 'yardsite'... existing here for over 70 years;Farm Shop for 30+;

    2.]2015 BeDevil OILFIELD [Dan McRae] started illegally dumping the toxic waste poles in the fall of 2015;

    3.]2016 BeDevil OILFIELD [Dan McRae] got a very restrictive private toxic waste Development Permit...that he refuses to follow;

    4.] BeDevil toxic waste dump is ADJOINING OUR JACKSON FARMSTEAD... directly across the road... 450M required without a sealed building to stop environmental contamination is/was required by the Flagstaff County Development Permit... which BeDevil has not done;

    5.]Farm Shop burned up April 25 2015[new LED trouble light charger failed on wall plugin] Development Permit July 27 2017 to rebuild Farm Shop... was told I needed no permits Farm Buildings exempt Alberta Building Code 1.1.1.1.(5)(a) exemption clause;

    6.] We have a Residence farmhouse 30M south of Farm Shop which is 100M from the toxic BeDevil waste dump;

    7.]April 4 2019 Flagstaff 'order' threatening $100,000,00 fine and 6 months in jail... May 9 Stay but restricts use of inside of our Farm Shop.... where Flagstaff considers possible 'living quarters' inside the Farm Shop is not defined either in the Stay nor the Order. it is not possible to conform to the 'Order' without tearing down the Farm Shop;

    8.] June 26 Appeal Hearing 10AM in Edmonton downtown.

    Hope this helps!
    Cheers!
    Last edited by TOM4CWB; Jun 14, 2019 at 07:25.
    Reply With Quote
    farmaholic's Avatar Jun 14, 2019 | 07:29 12 Something is telling me this is more about religion than anything else. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jun 14, 2019 | 07:31 13 you sure have a lot of problems , tom Reply With Quote
    LEP
    Jun 14, 2019 | 07:35 14 Wouldn't you just have someone from the county verify you don't have living quarters in your shop or am I missing something? Reply With Quote
    farmaholic's Avatar Jun 14, 2019 | 07:35 15 Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1052
Size:  39.1 KB

    Remember this ladies and gentlemen? Reply With Quote
    blackpowder's Avatar Jun 14, 2019 | 07:44 16 Shortly after, Tom put his money up and bought a Christian billboard from Dan.
    And shortly after, that one came down.

    Recycled power poles burn Tommy......
    However, if your gonna take a shot at big Dan, make the first one count.

    County of Flagstaff does have shit for brains by the way.

    Some people are always feuding.

    My fat fingers, how do I undo a like? Reply With Quote
    Jun 14, 2019 | 07:44 17
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    you sure have a lot of problems , tom
    10-4, Here is what Flagstaff County CAO Shelly Armstrong wrote page 0102 of the Flagstaff Book on Tom Jackson: Please note:"I recorded the conversation and some excerpts are as follows, not verbatim.' writes Flagstaff CAO Armstrong...

    I really would appreciate access to the whole recorded transcript...of our phone call... much is left out which when using words selectively broadly distorts what was being said in the conversation... to use this to prosecute me is unfair to say the least;

    Presentation of Flagstaff County Written Submission verbatim page 0102:

    [[Page 0102] FCWS] March 13, 2019 TOM JACKSON DEVELOPMENT
    “Tom Jackson called in to speak to Rosemary and in her absence Tom spoke briefly to Brent Hoyland. He advised Brent he is requesting a meeting with a witness, his son in law regarding the registered letter he received, and would like a return call from Shelly Armstrong. 780 238 4016”
    “[Flagstaff County CAO Shelly Armstrong testifies] I called Tom and he sounded very weak in the beginning of the conversation. He said it is ridiculous how we are torturing and harassing him that his mechanical room is just that a mechanical room.[*&**] He stated that someone in Flagstaff County has pressured and convinced Roger to take further action.
    I recorded the conversation and some excerpts are as follows, not verbatim.[Emphasis Added]
    It is a mechanical room and to say it is something other than that is completely off the wall.
    Continuing to be mentally harassed. Lost my mechanic because of what you people have done, because of this harassment. I am not in a very good space. I don’t blame my mechanic for quitting, as he doesn’t want to be poisoned either.
    McRae poles are completely out of his development permit standards.
    And you are coming after me for a residence in my shop that which doesn’t exist and continually harass me isn’t very nice and I am not a very happy guy, upon my stresses and chemical sensitivity you guys just want me six feet under. Thank you very much, I don’t feel very good about that. Please remove those poles so I don’t have to be sick, and my family doesn’t have to be sick and put those poles where
    I have to put a residence right across from the poles… hazard site. It can’t be what you are stating it.
    Your letter is wrong[*&**] and Rosemary knows it.
    I have stated my case I am not out of compliance with mine.
    Whoever you got your information from is incorrect. It can’t physically be a residence.** I made it not to be a residence. They have lied to you, or you have misinterpreted what they said.
    No functional capability of being anything but a mechanical room.* [[Page 0100] March 8 Letter FCWS]
    You guys proceeding legally against me it is your right at some point is criminal harassment.
    You’ve been told and Rosemary has been told, people being poisoned by the poles.
    I suggested we could resolve whether this is a mechanical or not if we could make an appointment and inspect it. I felt he dodged around the issue and when I asked for permission he replied “what would the Court of Queen’s Bench think of that”.
    He continued to be very upset and eventually I just said thank Tom and goodbye.
    [Signature of Shelly Armstrong]
    Shelly Armstrong” [[Page 0102] FCWS] Reply With Quote
    Jun 14, 2019 | 07:51 18 That sucks for you tom. Its kinda like the govt screwing farmers for the seed industry. We know how that feels. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • LEP
    Jun 14, 2019 | 07:53 19 I say let them inspect the room like they offered. Then fight the issue with the neighbors seperately. They are only talked about at the same time because you want them to be. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jun 14, 2019 | 07:53 20 Tom4$$$4Tom


    This sounds a lot like the court battle you had with the railways a couple of years ago. The details are as clear as mud!

    Your lawyers must love you, now I understand why your in favor of the Seed Tax, those legal fees add up fast!

    For a so called man of great faith, you sure seem to be consumed with conflict! Reply With Quote
    Jun 14, 2019 | 07:58 21
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpowder View Post
    Shortly after, Tom put his money up and bought a Christian billboard from Dan.
    And shortly after, that one came down.

    Recycled power poles burn Tommy......
    However, if your gonna take a shot at big Dan, make the first one count.

    County of Flagstaff does have shit for brains by the way.

    Some people are always feuding.

    My fat fingers, how do I undo a like?
    Blackpowder, you wrote: "Shortly after, Tom put his money up and bought a Christian billboard from Dan.
    And shortly after, that one came down." Tom Jackson has never had anything to do with BeDevil Billboards. They are illegal in Flagstaff County, and supposed to be levied $150/day fines.

    I had nothing to do whatsoever with the Christian Billboards Dan posts on Highway 13... [kind of a penance... I think they are given to local churches I do not attend] in fact it was the "Advertising Standards Council" and the Provincial Government that made Dan McRae take the posted billboard down...

    but you are partly right... the poison pole toxic waste dump IS beside my Farmstead... because of this above posted Billboard Picture. Big Dan told me that I would be either 6 feet under or if I didn't like that...should make my way down the highway and leave. Reply With Quote
    Jun 14, 2019 | 08:03 22 There obviously is a lot more to this as I am sure many more events occurred between 2016 and 2019. But I do have to say I wouldn’t be happy if there was a large dump site with those poles across from my house either. And if the individual had other options but chose to do that due to an old fued that’s not very proper. Although I don’t know how large the dumped material is also.
    Some of those laws guiding what you can or can’t do close to someone s residence are really stupid. In a country with vast space to limit proximity of toxic things to feet instead of miles has always baffled me.

    If what you say Is true and they sent you this threat of fine and jail just because you questioned the dump and not because they believed there was a residence in the garage which there isn’t according to you i d be suing big time. Reply With Quote
    blackpowder's Avatar Jun 14, 2019 | 08:07 23 Thank you for the clarification Tom.
    I'm getting a better picture now. Reply With Quote
    blackpowder's Avatar Jun 14, 2019 | 08:10 24 And the billboards are Dept of Highways jurisdiction. I needed a permit to install my farm sign. Reply With Quote
    Jun 14, 2019 | 08:23 25
    Quote Originally Posted by LEP View Post
    Wouldn't you just have someone from the county verify you don't have living quarters in your shop or am I missing something?
    I had Officer Roger Golby inspect and see there were not sleeping accommodations being provided to anyone.... but Flagstaff County instead decided if there could possibly be sleeping accommodations; then I must conform... to a building code I am not required to follow... because farm buildings are exempt:

    "1.1.1.1.5) This Code does not apply to
    a) a building of low human occupancy associated with the operation of the farm or acreage on which it is located, where the building is used for the
    i) housing of livestock,
    ii) storage or maintenance of equipment, or
    iii) storage of materials or produce,
    (See Appendix A.)

    A-1.1.1.1.(5)(a)[Appendix A] Farm and Acreage Buildings. Farm and acreage buildings include, but are not limited to, [Emphasis added] produce storage facilities, livestock and poultry housing, milking centres, manure storage facilities, grain bins, silos, feed preparation centres, farm workshops, and horse riding, exercise and training facilities not used by the public. Farm buildings may be classed as low or high human occupancy, depending on the occupant load.
    Examples of farm buildings likely to be classed as low human occupancy as defined in Article 1.2.1.2. of the National Farm Building Code of Canada are livestock and poultry housing, manure and machinery storage facilities, and horse exercise and training facilities where no bleachers or viewing areas are provided. Examples of buildings that would be classed as other than low human occupancy include farm retail centres for feeds, horticultural and livestock produce, auction barns and show areas where bleachers or other public facilities are provided. Farm work centres where the number of workers frequently exceeds the limit for low human occupancy are also in this category. It is possible to have areas of both high and low human occupancy in the same building, provided that the structural safety and fire separation requirements for high human occupancy are met in the part thus designated.
    A-2 Division A Alberta Building Code 2014 Volume 1 [The Page of the ABC]

    There is no question whatsoever... the Jackson Farm Building IS Exempt from needing a building permit. Reply With Quote
    Jun 14, 2019 | 08:26 26 You should try to keep your weight off another way.....than aggravating situations that force a diet. . Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jun 14, 2019 | 08:29 27
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpowder View Post
    And the billboards are Dept of Highways jurisdiction. I needed a permit to install my farm sign.
    If Billboards are NOT 300M back from the highway... they break the law... but the Alberta Highways Dept leaves it up to the Flagstaff County to enforce and removal the billboard... If it is on land that is in county jurisdiction [because the base is outside the Alberta highway right of way]. For a directional sign of the smaller regulated size... the Alberta Highways Dept does the issuing of permits for those. Reply With Quote
    Jun 14, 2019 | 08:30 28 Sounds like a lot of life wasted fighting. Let’s go fishing up north. 😸 Reply With Quote
    Jun 14, 2019 | 08:39 29
    Quote Originally Posted by sumdumguy View Post
    Sounds like a lot of life wasted fighting. Let’s go fishing up north. 😸
    TTryinng to have a safe place for my grandchildren... before my wife of 40 years and I expire... Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • blackpowder's Avatar Jun 14, 2019 | 08:39 30 Twice in the past, commercial businesses placed signs on my hiway frontage property. Both times registered letters came to me and them from the Dept of Highways. Not the County.
    What Dan does is not my business.
    Making it yours got you where are now. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like