• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Ministry of Environment" aka department of forced loans

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Ministry of Environment" aka department of forced loans

She said 90 per cent of the money collected is to go back to Alberta taxpayers in rebates. An average family of four can expect to get $888 returned next year. The remaining 10 per cent is to go toward making buildings more energy efficient.

The tax currently stands at $20 a tonne and is set to rise to $50 a tonne by 2022.

From the highly retweeted Calgary Herald article found here

https://calgaryherald.com/pmn/news-pmn/canada-news-pmn/federal-carbon-tax-coming-to-alberta-in-january-environment-minister/wcm/06ff333a-5db4-4d0d-b238-983dbef36346

Explain to me, if we get 90% of carbon tax back, without interest, how the heck is this not the ministry of forced loans? It's like finance except better, it pays every time you step up to a till instead of once a year. The money just keeps on rolling in. Plus there's gst on top. This department is a complete joke, they don't give two shits about pollution, only the money. If they were serious about it anything but the cash, they wouldn't hold your queenies for a year interest free and definitely wouldn't over charge you 90%. Everyone hates gst and im one of them, but this is it on steroids, and the department wants to 10x it. So who owns my grain check? And am I actually working for myself or the govt decides what I get to keep? Drive the queenie to par.... every seperation movement starts with a strong currency, yes even the confederation of Canada did

That’s short talk for actually name calling. ....
    Ben
    Ben Dover
    Are your ready yet ??????

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...
    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.