• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woodland - Need some spra coupe help

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woodland - Need some spra coupe help

Hey Woodland, my hydraulic pump died in my 7660. I see its the same part number as the one you needed last year. Where did you source yours from? TIA

Who is the manufacturer of the pump?

Comment

Pump looks like a sauer danfoss. 163D1427 perhaps. None in Canada from Agco, no luck at hydraulic shops in Edmonton so far

Comment

Originally posted by crusher View Post
        Pump looks like a sauer danfoss. 163D1427 perhaps. None in Canada from Agco, no luck at hydraulic shops in Edmonton so far
        Did you try Hypower?
        (They have an outlet in Saskatoon and Edmonton)

Comment

hypower has been our best go to on hydraulic motors. Also a call to trochu motors just had a talk with a person up in the Edmonton area that had said that wet away from agco ( rogator) because of parts issues up there and they were always having to go to Trochu for any real help.
          Last edited by mcfarms; Jun 14, 2019, 14:17.

Comment

I believe it was from Flodraulic in nisku 780-979-0333

Currently in town at the zoo for our youngest one’s year end wrap up so I can’t check for sure. It was a couple days to get it though but a fraction of the money of AGCO. Good luck that thing has been very frustrating to get parts for.

Comment

Farmers getting screwed all the time. Changed circuit board in an apache sprayer did it myself then found out it had to have the proper info downloaded from apache. Since youngs equip stopped selling apache i had a dealer from swift current do the download. He was at my sprayer for 5 minutes and i recieved a bill for 1200 dollars plus 2100 dollars for circuit board the size of a cellphone. Its a good thing i changed the board myself or i may have gotten screwed. What a fukin joke. Thanks apache will never buy a piece of shit from you guys again.

Comment

I tried all the hydraulic shops including Flodraulics. Ended up going OEM. $1,800 plus a large air freight bill. Might see it in 3-4 days. Renting a sprayer in the meantime. Ugh. Good on you Woodland for making it happen.

Comment

I think it’s real frustrating that the parts prices are retarded and there’s none around. I think our pump was the only one in North America when we got it and I hope your differential never kicks the bucket as parts are 6 weeks out unless you spend $16k on the same crummy gearbox from AGCO. Seems dumb that they used a rare set of gears in it when a Dana 80 would’ve been way heavier and available anywhere. Then again ........ what do I know???

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...