• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weather Modelling

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather Modelling

Let me show people what weather modelling really is and why climate models are bunk.

Here are 4 major weather models for 3 days out. That's as close as a forecast as you are going to get. None of them agree with each other. Some have opposite wind directions. Some of the temps disagree by 3 or 4 degrees.

So don't anyone dare tell me climate models 20 yrs out know whats going to happen. And don't give me that climate is different than weather BS. Models are models, just different time horizons same inputs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	models.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	778428

Anything wrong with this weather model?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post

Yes, her darn arm is blocking the temperature, I can't Tell if that's a 25 or 23. As a result, I've had to study that picture very carefully and closely to figure it out.
      Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jun 13, 2019, 19:20.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
          Let me show people what weather modelling really is and why climate models are bunk.

Here are 4 major weather models for 3 days out. That's as close as a forecast as you are going to get. None of them agree with each other. Some have opposite wind directions. Some of the temps disagree by 3 or 4 degrees.

So don't anyone dare tell me climate models 20 yrs out know whats going to happen. And don't give me that climate is different than weather BS. Models are models, just different time horizons same inputs.

[ATTACH]4377[/ATTACH]
          With the significant difference that all but one of the climate models agree with each other almost perfectly( and therefore, so far are all diametrically incorrect to the same degree). So whereas short term forecast models are mostly noise and random inputs resulting in different results in various directions, the climate models are obviously tweaked to result in a predetermined ( and incorrect) output. But, as Chuck likes to point out, consensus is how science works nowadays, so as long as the models all agree with each other, we will just have to change reality to match the models. The only model that is remotely close to reality is the one Russian climate model.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.