• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iranian Tanker Targettednear Straight of Hermuz.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranian Tanker Targettednear Straight of Hermuz.

Will Trudeau side with Iran? What will happen to price of oil? Fill up your tanks for harvest. This could be the beginning of the “Awakening of Alberta Oil”. Turn off the tap and watch the whining coming out of the Mighty East.

Jokes on them...I won't need more fuel for this disastrous shit harvest that is coming.

Comment

God if only someone had the guts to turn off the tap.

Comment

Watch carefully as Trump removes Iranian oil from the world market permanently just like Venezuala. And watch him tame china down to a paper kitten. 300,000 person protest in HK. Slowing economy, trade war.

All Canada needs to do now is remove skippy from ottawa and we will rock with Trump.

Albertas stock just rose considerably today.
        Last edited by jazz; Jun 13, 2019, 13:13.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
          God if only someone had the guts to turn off the tap.
          Unfortunately that would take someone like DJ Trump which we don't have around here. The mention of tariffs on Mexico sure got the Mexicans to take the migrant crisis seriously. Funny how that works. Time for $5 gas in Vancouver. Time for Canuckistanians to take the west seriously. Are you listening Mr Kenny?

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
            Unfortunately that would take someone like DJ Trump which we don't have around here. The mention of tariffs on Mexico sure got the Mexicans to take the migrant crisis seriously. Funny how that works. Time for $5 gas in Vancouver. Time for Canuckistanians to take the west seriously. Are you listening Mr Kenny?
            Vancouver was in the west last time I checked.

Comment

I'm thinking of filling the bulk tanks, I have a feeling prices will rise, and sickeningly, prices are a dime cheaper than I paid mid March. Not that I'm complaining about the current price.....the mid-march price was too high.

Seems there's always somebody getting a better deal than the Ghetto. Volume?

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                Vancouver was in the west last time I checked.
                Vancouver is so far left they have no fukin clue where they are

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...
                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.