• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liberal Bills

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liberal Bills

We are focused on the drought but up in the Senate is a fight for the country going on.

Liberals are forcing through these bills unamended. Tanker Ban, No More Pipelines and now UNDRIP which gives natives a veto over all projects. I am hearing they will enact all into legislation without changes, then approve the TMX pipeline under those new rules which will effectively kill it for good.

Canada is toast if we cant get this guy out. I am hearing that a consortium is preparing some major funds to try and oust Trudeau this election. He is using foreign funded NGOs to fight an election and donations that come back to Canada from his aid announcements. Time to fight back.

I am also hearing that Ab is quietly working behind the scenes to prepare for the chance that skippy gets in again. They wont take this lying down.

Hard to even imagine that a government could be so vile!

Comment

It's a shame to be so cynical, but I've reached the point where I am cheering for Trudeau, Every time they successfully implement a anti-industry, anti-Western anti-progess policy. Because every time they do it expedites the Inevitable process of western separation. The sooner the better. I am now hoping that Trudeau gets back in in the fall, A Conservative win would likely delay the entire process another four years. And there will be zero sympathy for Those who voted for an enabled this outcome.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	767368

Are these the bills Liberals are trying to get passed?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
          It's a shame to be so cynical, but I've reached the point where I am cheering for Trudeau, Every time they successfully implement a anti-industry, anti-Western anti-progess policy. Because every time they do it expedites the Inevitable process of western separation. The sooner the better. I am now hoping that Trudeau gets back in in the fall, A Conservative win would likely delay the entire process another four years. And there will be zero sympathy for Those who voted for an enabled this outcome.
          Yep. I am starting to hope that Dufus gets back in as well. With the number of Conservative premiers we have now, I can almost taste the glory of separation. Meeting with premiers in 2nd term would probably end in a fist fight. Cut it up 3 or 4 ways and let the chips fall where they will.

Comment

What was interesting is the govt of NWT joined the letter. Thats an area that would be critical for tidewater access if we do seperate. Lot of resources up that way too. Not sure how we can incorporate NB into the country.

If Kenny annpunced intention to seperate, the population in this country would balance pretty quickly. I bet a couple million people would move west pretty fast.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post

If Kenny annpunced intention to seperate, the population in this country would balance pretty quickly. I bet a couple million people would move west pretty fast.
              Only those who are capable of performing basic math.
              When I read the dismissive attitude of lefties such as grass farmer to the idea, You realize how out of touch the rest of the country truly is, And what a surprise it will be when they finally discover they have killed the Cashcow.

Comment

Only those who are capable of performing basic math.
                When I read the dismissive attitude of lefties such as grass farmer to the idea, You realize how out of touch the rest of the country truly is, And what a surprise it will be when they finally discover they have killed the Cashcow.
                There are still reasonable people spread around the country. Just that their views are so diluted against the lefty population they live beside they cant do much. Lot of people fell for Trudeaus crap. That wont happen as much this time but there is the chance at an evil union with the greens. I am betting the liberals are actually polling somewhere in the 25% range.

Comment

Don’t forget there are more Trudeau’s coming up who could screw up our grandchildren’s lives. Idiot head children.

Comment

They say the nuts all gravitate toward the oceans. We can cheer them on as they pass through.

Comment

You might get your wish. Scheer is an absolute loser of a candidate. Whoever is running his campaign needs to re think their tactics.

Comment

I would certainly like to believe that you are correct that the separation of western Canada in inevitable. My whole life I have watched as Quebec rules Canada(I am mid 50's now). The eastern elites have determined that western Canada has enough pipelines and Bill C-69 will certainly assure than no more will be proposed and built. They are determined to slowly kill the oil industry in western Canada. As Jack Mintz says in his latest article in the Financial post "Only one country is contemplating destroying its own resource sector:Canada". I think it is a hell of a mess! But are there enough people in western Canada that would vote for separation? If Justin Trudeau gets in again, it is certainly possible!
                        Last edited by Hamloc; Jun 13, 2019, 07:34.

Comment

Justin has said years ago, the problem with Canada is Alberta. The best leaders come from Quebec.
                          We allowed this to happen.
                          We should all pay into a fund for a social media war. Works for Greenpeace

Comment

Financial Post calls JT “anus horribilis”. One of those was not enough.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post

.....If Kenny annpunced intention to seperate, the population in this country would balance pretty quickly. I bet a couple million people would move west pretty fast.

Only those who are capable of performing basic math......

Oh, the irony. Even rolling MB, SK, AB and BC together you're only about 11.5 million - way smaller than Ontario alone and less than a third of the Canadian population. You'd need to move more that 2 million to even this up, and that's on the glib assumption that BC would want anything to do with it. They after all are the ones determined not to allow increased shipments of AB oil to get to the coast through their province. Without them you're close to 5 million less people - isolated and landlocked with a sixth of the Canadian population and apparently not good at math.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...