• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6 points isn't enough for Scheer....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 points isn't enough for Scheer....

He needs a 10 point spread to claim a majority....IMHO....better smarten up the conservative leader...not that he gives a shit about farmers.....

The under 30 crowd walk to a different drum beat, they always have and probably always will, some are not deep thinkers shall we say, that could be a positive for the non deep thinker in Ottawa.

Comment

Well, he stated Indians were not victims of genocide. So that’s a start.

And I don’t think he said he uses those paper drink box water bottle sort of things.

Another benefit.

Comment

Does anyone know where to get those paper juice box sorta things; I just reuse the plastic whiskey forty’s for water... really enjoy the first rinse. I assume they will be considered single use plastic so need and alternate option.

Comment

Darn I wanted Scheer to get on the plastic ban first, now TURDO beat us Crap, need to out do his plastic attack. Deflect from stupid asinine climate emergency and fix something actually fixable!

Comment

https://youtu.be/LMJ8UJ8wEiY

It may not matter ..... JT is the most complete moron in world leader history .
            There is no way Canadians can elect this fukin idiot again ..

Comment

All the Conservatives have to do is start running advertisements of Trudeau talking.

“Paper plastic drink box”
              “Peoplekind”
              “Grow economy from the heart”
              “Time and space”
              “Experienced it differently”
              “Innocent interaction”
              “China (Japan)”
              “Thank you for your donation”
              “Babies are Scientists”
              “Budget will balance itself”

Just imagine how much of a moron Trudeau would be perceived to be if he wasn’t paying the media $600 million.

Comment

6 points aren't enough especially that the Green and NDP want power and will join Fruit cup in a coalition gov. GOD HELP US.

Imagine if you would a place as weird as downtown Vancouver. Earth muffin central running Canada.

Comment

Its probably more than 6 pts. The gap has been wider in every election in the past few yrs. Under reported by the MSM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ar.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	767363

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                    https://youtu.be/LMJ8UJ8wEiY

It may not matter ..... JT is the most complete moron in world leader history .
                    There is no way Canadians can elect this fukin idiot again ..

Anything is possible....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...
                    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.