• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting conversation..

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting conversation..

What if someone as big as say Monnette was , or maybe he is , insured full tilt in Gars ..... could he single handily wipe GARS out ??
    His numbers could be enormous if so . All his land is in red drought area that received virtually zero rain over weekend.
    Things could be very interesting no ?
    Just asking for a friend .

The good thing is GARS has an ace in eventually being backed by the friends in the government....besides GARS have quite the staff that has to be paid......jobs, jobs, jobs
    Last edited by bucket; Jun 10, 2019, 15:33.

Comment

Aren't all insurance companies also reinsured just for such occasions?

Comment

can you imagine his premium...????

Comment

Maybe Monette is insured by Pattinson insurance co.

Comment

IMO, Insurance is to limit losses not supposed to be profitable.

I don't care who you are, there has to be some people squirming. Even I have an uncomfortable feeling, we put down alot of nutrients and now we're into incrop herbicides. We aren't past the point were we shouldn't spend anymore because our crop is still salvageable, but it sure makes me edgey thinking about the prospects of inadequate rain!

Our yellow Mustard isn't very easy to look at.

Comment

Yes, they might pay a little to him on each pod. plus they are backed not by the gov. but have larger world insurance on themselves. Who won't be happy and they would have to Jack premiums for all.

But I will explain the financing.

Year one the Toronto brass get a little excited because you have insurance they are ok with it but won't add to opp or expansion.

Year two the head in Toronto quits phoning to busy and has a new guy watch over.

The insurance company doesnt pay as much because the margin is down and gars backers get nervous and they have to pay higher premiums for the game.

Year three "All right sir what you going to give me for this" RB auction.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...
              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.