• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here think rainfall in single digit mm is going to solve this thing....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone here think rainfall in single digit mm is going to solve this thing....

Called a drought....single digit inches would help but 1 to 5 mm won't get the dust of the leaves of the trees....

Its absolutely stunning that this is not news worthy ....given everyone wants to talk climate emergency...

I am hanging on by a mm at a time already with the hope that the 2inches at the 10day is eventually true.

Comment

I think its over at the end of this week....wont be worth spending any more on this crop....the 17th was the next rain event and its being downgraded daily....

Comment

I guess I hogged the weekend rain here. They were calling for 2+ inches and we ended up with 3/4” which we’re very grateful for. Got enough moisture to seed our alfalfa into and the hay/ pasture is really coming to life. The emergence on some of our crops is poor but it’ll all be cow chow and my cows don’t mind light barley. As long as the damn wind stays away I’ll be happy.

Here’s hoping everyone else gets what they need. 🍀

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
          Called a drought....single digit inches would help but 1 to 5 mm won't get the dust of the leaves of the trees....

Its absolutely stunning that this is not news worthy ....given everyone wants to talk climate emergency...
          but , no talk of RECORD CROP every day ..................................

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post

Yes but just think this solves the transportation and marketing problem no one has brains enough to deal with.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...