• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BYND Meat

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BYND Meat

Plant based meat the market is eating it up.

Wow. I know there is a definite trend to plant based protein but how much of those gains are investor speculation ?

Comment

Originally posted by hobbyfrmr View Post
      Wow. I know there is a definite trend to plant based protein but how much of those gains are investor speculation ?
      All of it. Imo it's rally is less about the fundamentals and demand behind its product and more about the hunger for equities in general. What was the last ipo that did a faceplant,

Comment

No intellectual property and half the market cap of Tyson foods. Short squeeze about to become a short.

Comment

Be like crypto currencies?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.