• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show of hands. How many of you guys use those “paper drink box water bottle sort of things?”

All the cons have to do is play five or so clips over and over again.

The above one.

The reorganizing the thoughts one.

The one where he stands there and shrugs for a full minute, trying to get his brain in gear.

The one where he explains the balance of trade in steel with the us.

And the one about his admiration fro China.

I am speechless at his complete and utter STUPIDNESS. It amazes me that he is our pm. It amazes me more that he is at 30 bloody percent????

Comment

Actually the plastic that bothers me the most is the packaging of small tools or kids toys. Have to get a knife out just to get to what you have bought and then all the packaging is garbage, drives me nuts. Unfortunately not really sure how to solve this problem but open to ideas. Having said that this is no doubt more virtue signaling from our less than intellectual PM and yes Sheepwheat I agree it astounds me that 30% of Canadians still support this airhead. Certainly doesn't say much for Canadians taste in politicians!!! Enjoy your day.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
        Show of hands. How many of you guys use those “paper drink box water bottle sort of things?”

All the cons have to do is play five or so clips over and over again.

The above one.

The reorganizing the thoughts one.

The one where he stands there and shrugs for a full minute, trying to get his brain in gear.

The one where he explains the balance of trade in steel with the us.

And the one about his admiration fro China.

I am speechless at his complete and utter STUPIDNESS. It amazes me that he is our pm. It amazes me more that he is at 30 bloody percent????
        George W Bush sounds like a genius compared to our guy. And Bush was a ****ing idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
          Actually the plastic that bothers me the most is the packaging of small tools or kids toys. Have to get a knife out just to get to what you have bought and then all the packaging is garbage, drives me nuts. Unfortunately not really sure how to solve this problem but open to ideas. Having said that this is no doubt more virtue signaling from our less than intellectual PM and yes Sheepwheat I agree it astounds me that 30% of Canadians still support this airhead. Certainly doesn't say much for Canadians taste in politicians!!! Enjoy your day.
          Solution is to leave all that junk wrapped in plastic in china where it belongs

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
            and the idiot probably has a plastic water bottle in his hand
            Well if it takes HAIR , I am a total moron and TURDO is a F*cking GENIUS, there are way too many filthy words I use to describe this EVIL no mind, can't be posted! FPOS, etc

Comment

https://youtu.be/3oXoS2z413Q

Comment

sucking through those paper straws is an experience equal to finger nails scratching a chalk board. I’ll take the plastic straw - thanx

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                  sucking through those paper straws is an experience equal to finger nails scratching a chalk board. I’ll take the plastic straw - thanx
                  I cant stand those things in my mouth

Comment

Way to much one time plastic being used everywhere. Products double wrapped, people in grocery lines asking for double bagging. When you order food from fast food joints the bag is full of plastic, utensils, straws, lids, condiments, etc. All examples why one time plastic suits lazy people!

As for some of you saying no ocean on the prairies so your plastic isn't ending up in them, what about all of it ending up in land fills?

Complaining about not having plastic straws is really petty, why do you need any type of straw? Drink your spirits right from the glass like big boys do!

I think the main issue regarding this whole one time plastic ban by 2021 bugging the majority of posters is that it came from Justin.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                      Way to much one time plastic being used everywhere. Products double wrapped, people in grocery lines asking for double bagging. When you order food from fast food joints the bag is full of plastic, utensils, straws, lids, condiments, etc. All examples why one time plastic suits lazy people!

As for some of you saying no ocean on the prairies so your plastic isn't ending up in them, what about all of it ending up in land fills?

Complaining about not having plastic straws is really petty, why do you need any type of straw? Drink your spirits right from the glass like big boys do!

I think the main issue regarding this whole one time plastic ban by 2021 bugging the majority of posters is that it came from Justin.
                      So are you using “paper drink box bottle sort of things too”?

There is for sure too much plastic in the world, no doubt. But that this pm has no clue about how to form a complete sentence I think is what is very worrisome. The guy is denser than a stone. It is truly hard to even fathom how he is that senseless, yet some stand behind him. I just don’t get it?

Maybe you can explain it to us?

Comment

On news it said only 9 percent of Canadians recycle..thats the problem..

Comment

He probably would **** up the Lord's prayer.....I wouldn't vote for him even if he was Conservative.

And remember, I have voted Liberal in the past(not always)....when some of them had a clue and brains.

He's doing more harm than good to the Liberals

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                            If it really matters and that is true that's dismal.

Comment

He would probably change the Lords Prayer if he could. I think it’s a good idea too bad he didn’t think of it instead of taking the credit. Complete idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                                That's a shocking figure. Lots of people just too lazy - you see it at the local landfill - a nice big recycling building for all the plastic, cans etc but the number of people that drive past this and throw their garbage mixed with recyclables into the landfill pile. MB is backward in not paying for the return of cans, that's just a cash grab as they charge the deposit at point of sale. Any other provinces that don't pay for return of cans?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...