• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hairy Carrots

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hairy Carrots

I've noticed on some of my stored carrots that they are getting little "hairs" on them, which I presume are some sort of sprouting going on. What can I do in order to prevent this?

Rod, if you're tuning in, how much more of a supply of carrots do you have so I know how many more to get before the new crop comes off this summer?

With the sound advice I'm getting on how to properly store them, I should be okay!

Cheers,
    Linda

We store our carrots in styrofoam coolers in the basement and they usually keep till we have new carrots in the garden. Well most years we do, this past year our carrots were a disaster dam grasshoppers. Hope I was some help.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...
    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.