• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets see your Crop Pics

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets see your Crop Pics

[ Took some of first wheat and canola. Lots of fleas on edges, by yard, less a 100 feet in, these pics. Remember worthless 5710, 4.2 lbs canola, May 13, 1-1.5" deep, fall fertilized, spring harrowed , NO RAIN. Wheat May 11, at 2" deep, 110 lbs, fall fertilized, spring harrowed.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	029.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.4 KB
ID:	778412ATTACH]4330[/ATTACH]Click image for larger version

Name:	031.jpg
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	778413

Wheat germ at 80%, canola 60%, my guess, lots of blank areas, best crops in the area zero tilled
    Last edited by fjlip; Jun 5, 2019, 22:06.

I will send mine in as soon as they are high enough to show up on camera.

Comment

255p canola planted May 14 at 4.5 lbs

Connect barley planted April 24

Comment

L233p Lumiderm and Jumpstart seeded at 4.5lbs on May 12th. Sprayed twice with Decis and Pounce since last week. Not willing to sell any canola to the Chinese but I'm willing to ship them the flea beatles.
        Last edited by biglentil; Jun 5, 2019, 21:36.

Comment

Frozen canola recovering.

Comment

Comment

Peas seeded with the Horsch

Comment

Name:	extreme-close-up-sharp-cactus-spikes-desert-plants-full-frame-horizontal-crop-89054093.jpg
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	767348

Too embarrassed

Comment

We're land rolling flax in case I have to castrate(cut off it's bolls) with the flex header. I kid you not....just in case.

The Ghetto isn't a fun place to farm.

The last time I checked I think we had 1.66 inches of rain since April 1. But the cumulative total includes even the smallest amounts that almost don't count(Grassy). I know that's more than some areas received and am greatful for it, there were some shots in that total that made a difference.

Comment

Finally got done with the drill today and finished off with barley. It got a shot of rain yesterday and today so there should be enough there to germinate at least.

The calf crop is doing great and we got 237 pairs hauled out today. Much happier on grass today compared to the last 200 days of silage. Hopefully the rain keeps up so they can feed themselves vs the labor intensive option.

Whenever the grass does run out this years experiment will become cow chow. This field was grass a few weeks ago and the corn is coming up nicely. Planning on grazing and swath grazing it with high expectations on saving labor / time.

Hopefully Mother Nature play nice with me in the sandbox this year. 🍀

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                      [ATTACH]4333[/ATTACH]

Too embarrassed
                      Is that a bunch of old men on their backs that didn’t survive the drought?

Comment

1/2 in rain since the snow May 2

Comment

Small red lentils. Zero rain on this half since snowmelt.

Name:	lentils.jpg
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	767352

Comment

Name:	oaFcVwWSTNeVuhGpbrhupw.jpg
Size:	101.7 KB
ID:	767353

Half the canola is doing ok but still thin spots. Enough to fill in.

Late fields and worked last fall not so good.

Some times your the bug some times the window.

The bug.

Comment

Our peas seeded April 23 not looking too bad but won’t amount to much if we don’t get any moisture soon
                              At least the temperature cooled off

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.