• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ralph is jumping up and down.....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ralph is jumping up and down.....

According to Chrystia Freeland in an article in the western Producer....and the rest of cabinet is watching him....

Wouldn't that be like watching a frog hop?????

What the **** have they done to date???

Heard Trudeau say in Question Period something about a drought and climate change....maybe he was too young to remember the 1988 drought....****ing marooons...

Remember the days when Ralph was front and centre in defending wheat board against US dislike.
    This time, US wheat associations have come out in support of removing metals tariffs.
    Sad to see US return to protectionism under Trump.

Comment

Saw this yesterday.
      New directive to parliamentarians and the CBC. "Climate emergency" is now to be used instead of "climate change".
      Also more gender neutral as 'anthropogenic climate change doesn't recognize the affects of same to women.
      Trudeau meets Pence today and will express concern over certain states change to abortion laws.
      This is where we are folks. Insane.
      And nobody seems to get it.

Comment

I mean, in 3 years we lost Saudi, Italy, India, and China because of kindergarten politics.
        Easy peazy for Canada to be Zero Carbon by 2050 as there won't be any people left in it.
        An EM pulse over the major centres aught to change some viewpoints.

Comment

In 1988 ..850 million was dedicated to the crop side of the drought implications....what would that be in todays dollars....1.8billion minimum...in 2019 dollars

PLUS the change in the way we farm.....I am thinking minimum 2.5 billion...he would buy a few votes...wait for it....yup on the floor laughing...

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
            Saw this yesterday.
            New directive to parliamentarians and the CBC. "Climate emergency" is now to be used instead of "climate change".
            Also more gender neutral as 'anthropogenic climate change doesn't recognize the affects of same to women.
            Trudeau meets Pence today and will express concern over certain states change to abortion laws.
            It sounds like Boy Blunder’s crew is close to rock bottom for insanity.

Comment

They are a bunch of bobbleheads in Question Period....conservatives ask about the cost of the carbon tax and Trudeau starts talking about something completely unrelated....while the people behind him bobble...

Marc Garneau looks like he is stoned...

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                Saw this yesterday.
                All Pence needs to say is keep your frog nose out of our political affairs or the tariffs can go back on, and maybe add a few more.

If Dumbo gets in again, I don't blame the world if they want to cut off all trade with us. Which country can he piss off next?

Comment

How can anyone in their right f$&kin mind make any sense outta that worthless sack of shit???????

Comment

Sorry guys, I will take a drought before I ever vote Liberal. I dont care what aid package they come up with or how crazy ralph gets. I will wait for Sheer to take care of us.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                      Sorry guys, I will take a drought before I ever vote Liberal. I dont care what aid package they come up with or how crazy ralph gets. I will wait for Sheer to take care of us.
                      Scheer hasn't acknowledged the problem either...

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                        Scheer hasn't acknowledged the problem either...
                        “Ralph jumping up and down”
                        Shit i would like to watch that
                        Bet it wouldnt go pn long lol

Comment

Federal aid coming for western farmers.
                          I can only imagine what form it will take. I’m guessing it will have to be filtered through the line companies and railroads with possibly some administered by chemical fertilizer and seed companies.

Comment

No crop... no railways needed. ....not much happening in the grain elevators either..they will be taken care of because the shareholders who support MPs....want their money

Farmers don't ****ing matter ...someone will always farm....lots of guys want to be equipment jockeys.....

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                              The problem is I don’t see any of the above helping us or western Canada in general the power will remain in Quebec and Ontario as it’s always been. After 40 years of farming I come to the conclusion it’s all about chasing rainbows it’s all we do hoping it gets better next year. After 40 years I come to realize next year never comes. Most snowflakes and millennials have never been involved in agriculture and don’t understand it or don’t give a shit as long as the store shelves are full. These are the future leaders and most of them will take advice from athletes and entertainment industry before they notice what’s going on in the countryside. The dipshit follower we have in power now worries more about being popular in the world than running Canada’s economy.
                              Last edited by jimmy; May 30, 2019, 21:31.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...