• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated Drought Maps

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated Drought Maps

I realize most of us know this, but market people read this forum as well as international buyers.... and Politicians.

Posting more for them than us...

Click image for larger version

Name:	pr_30_ds_s_e-2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	778401

Name:	pr_60_av_s_e.jpg
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	778402

Name:	pr_90_pe_s_e.jpg
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	778403

the swamp hasn't been so dry since 02
    the year we didn't combine
    cattle guys need to be pressuring SCIC to not count salvage against crop ins guarantees
    in 02 we got rain in july , lots of second growth and headed again by fall. cattle guys received some much needed greenfeed because crop ins didn't make us wait until christmas to try harvesting us . the greenfeed was given to cattle guys in many instances , before a fall frost, and we received full crop ins coverage, everyone won
    bet they won't do that now ?????
    Last edited by Guest; May 29, 2019, 13:43.

Comment

this is a serious question;
      has anyone ever been denied crop ins coverage because crop didn't establish in a severe drought ??
      reseeding not an option in a severe drought , people have already spent big money ?
      we have never arrived at that position ? but ,there are gonna be some unestablished crops here if it doesn't rain soon

Comment

Is there fine print for what Established equals? Some sprouted, emerged but lots in dust.

Comment

Hahaha....we if you can't see the humor in all this... ****ya. ....

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
            Is there fine print for what Established equals? Some sprouted, emerged but lots in dust.
            Just had that conversation with crop insurance. An ungerminated seed is still considered established or potential to be. Has to come up and die in the dust before you get an establishment benefit. Should have left the lumiderm off so the beetles can eat it.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
              Just had that conversation with crop insurance. An ungerminated seed is still considered established or potential to be. Has to come up and die in the dust before you get an establishment benefit. Should have left the lumiderm off so the beetles can eat it.
              I’ve got good news.
              The lumiderm won’t make any difference. Flea beetles are cleaning it off with or without that.
              It’s next year country here. This year is a wreck already and it’s still May.

Comment

85f/15-20mph wind/17% humidity here right now.

Beauty!

Comment

Originally posted by helmsdale View Post
                  85f/15-20mph wind/17% humidity here right now.

Beauty!
                  Here deep in the swamp. Shes 92 degrees , 37 km wind ,17% humidity ugly mother f$&ker

Comment

But my question is ;
                    If it doesnt grow and you have spent $300 per acre and too dry to reseed , can scic deny you coverage ?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                      Here deep in the swamp. Shes 92 degrees , 37 km wind ,17% humidity ugly mother f$&ker
                      50% more humidity than here lol ...

This is near identical to last year this time ..

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                        50% more humidity than here lol ...

This is near identical to last year this time ..

Weather station in the yard is still saying 17%, but there's a "few" blades of green grass around yet...

Comment

Originally posted by quadtrac View Post
                          I’ve got good news.
                          The lumiderm won’t make any difference. Flea beetles are cleaning it off with or without that.
                          It’s next year country here. This year is a wreck already and it’s still May.
                          lumiderm not working here, might as well went with bare seed. luckily i was out checking my fields a couple times a day, others not so lucky, fields getting replanted. seems the high price of canola seed not providing any genetic improvements. Yah this seed tax will benefit farmers. ha ha.

Comment

Originally posted by MBgrower View Post
                            lumiderm not working here, might as well went with bare seed. luckily i was out checking my fields a couple times a day, others not so lucky, fields getting replanted. seems the high price of canola seed not providing any genetic improvements. Yah this seed tax will benefit farmers. ha ha.
                            There ...now you are getting the idea...better genetics ...why not just believe there are still unicorns...

Comment

just think of all the rebates you’re gonna get. visivio, fortenza, matador, seed x2.....btw hows visivio working....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...