• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well we’ll well. Replant 19 might happen tomorrow

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well we’ll well. Replant 19 might happen tomorrow

5 hours at zero or less yikes big area

BUCKET*4
    MAY 21, 2019*08:40

Seeding will restart after the cold snap at the end of May according to what I read this morning....it wasn't that long ago that I was spraying on June 5 with the worry the spray didn't work because of a window scraping the morning after...

Just saying.....and the wild oats are not out yet....

Comment

29f in a few places around here for just over an hour last night... 84 by wednesday! bahaha, this country is bipolar!

Comment

"Wouldn't it be nice if it didn't matter?"

Comment

It doesn’t matter one bit.

I have my million cash advance as long as I spend it all before they come looking for it. It’s all good.
          Let the good times roll baby!!

Brought to you by the stable genius!!
          Last edited by the big wheel; May 26, 2019, 18:15.

Comment

Is this the stable Genius you refer to.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-design-18-770x405.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	767317

At least Mr Ed appears to talk with his mouth....the "other" stable Genius is always spewing horse shit like a horse's ass.

Trump's ass must be jealous of his mouth over the amount of crap that comes from it!

Sorry, got off topic....

Back to reality...like I said, "Wouldn't it be nice if it didn't matter"...

Too hot
            Too cold
            Too dry
            Too wet
            Too windy
            Too calm

TOO BAD

Comment

My aunt might have balls. She might be my uncle

Comment

I can't wrap my brain around that hobby nor do I want to. Brutal growing conditions like wtf!

Comment

Satellite shows big cloud bank moving up from the ggod ol Land of the Stable Genius, yesserie!

Comment

Originally posted by hobbyfrmr View Post
                    My aunt might have balls. She might be my uncle
                    In this day and age of gender "identification", your Aunt can have balls and your Uncle a vagina.

Maybe it's more appropriate you tell me to shit or get off the pot!
                    Last edited by farmaholic; May 26, 2019, 21:19.

Comment

It'll be what it will be....

Serenity now to accept the things I cannot change.
                      Have courage to change the things I can.
                      And with wisdom to know the difference.

There are options!

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                        Satellite shows big cloud bank moving up from the ggod ol Land of the Stable Genius, yesserie!
                        Here's "sum" negative waves from a "dum guy". There could be one of those impenetrable high pressure ridges keeping that cloud bank from advancing over us!

Why don't I knock it off with them negative waves(temperatures)? Why don't I say something righteous and hopeful for a change? 101?

Comment

Last time it froze early june the farmers around here reseeded approx 66,000 acres. The only harvest report I received was from my most honest neighbour. He went to help his friend and said that 800 acres went as close to 70 bu/ac as ever possible. The farmer said there was a 30 bushel per acre difference in yeild from what they had not replanted

Comment

Fingers crossed that the big front penetrates and we have rain all night. 👊 to the frost.

Comment

I see Moose Jaw -2 again .
                              Crops will be tough if anything.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.