• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bumble Bees Galore

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bumble Bees Galore

Caraganas at our farms are bumble bee buffets right now. The warm sun has brought out more bumble bees than we have ever seen - big fat bushy bees are swarming our trees. Interesting as we’ve never seen the likes of this in our 65+ years.

its the same around here . they are a really efficient pollinator
    work in a lot cooler weather than a leaf cutter
    must be at the top of their cycle

Comment

Damn neonicotinoids aren't doing their job.

Comment

I noticed that also. We have rows of willow's and yesterday they were just buzzing with bumble bee's.

Comment

Same here, and they seem to get a kick out of buzzing around my daughter, who is scared of them. Her brother thinks it makes for great entertainment too ;-)

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.