• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rain event ..

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain event ..

A trough formed yesterday west and north west of here . When it unloaded Turtleford/ Mervin area got er . Some places 3 1/2 in in a few hrs ..

We got nothing but a lite shower , was raining in areas are around though .

Comment

Here is the trough line from yesterday..

Comment

The one south east of us could be seen advancing toward us but hit the high pressure ridge and stalled out...so we got sfa.

Today, tonight and tomorrow we have a 30% chance of showers and 70% probability of disappointment.

Comment

Grassy, how much liquid gold did you get yesterday(Friday).

Comment

Down for 1/100 of an inch today.
            Beggars ought not to be choosers

If fact the radar says it's raining right now. Sidewalk says otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
              Grassy, how much liquid gold did you get yesterday(Friday).
              A good 6/10ths farma. Might finally germinate some grass seed we put in a month ago. Sounds like lots in the south got either side of a half inch but quickly petered out as you go north.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                Here is the trough line from yesterday..
                Holy crap. Lloydminster got a good inchthen 2” of hail. We got a good half but sounds north and south of us got nothing. God fertile turd looks to be swimming. This’ll hold us over for a while. Hope winds stay away now and we’ll be okay.

Comment

Not great for emerging canola

Comment

I hate to say this but it looks to me like a clear pitch is opening above us and we will get SFA

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                      Holy crap. Lloydminster got a good inchthen 2” of hail. We got a good half but sounds north and south of us got nothing. God fertile turd looks to be swimming. This’ll hold us over for a while. Hope winds stay away now and we’ll be okay.
                      1.65 so far here, which is already half of what we had all of last year.

Not sure if that was a typo but God fertile turd has to be one of the best expletives I've heard for a while.

Comment

Furrow’s pics just make me nervous. I want nothing to do with that kind of crap. Rain makes pain!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190525-164450.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	767316

Saturday afternoon about 4:45 pm.

About a quarter inch, hard and fast, at Ghetto Headquarters. The Ghetto is concentrated into a tight block and by the looks of the radar most of it would have got some.

I'm so happy, I liked my own post on purpose!
                          Last edited by farmaholic; May 25, 2019, 16:52.

Comment

Not enough to lay the dust here. The neighborhood is out spraying and cant see the sprayer for dust. Rain last night was about an hour north and today about an hour south of us. Frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                              [ATTACH]4280[/ATTACH]

Saturday afternoon about 4:45 pm.

About a quarter inch, hard and fast, at Ghetto Headquarters. The Ghetto is concentrated into a tight block and by the looks of the radar most of it would have got some.

I'm so happy, I liked my own post on purpose!
                              She's awful early in the season to be rain shower lottery weather...

On the upside, it "smelled nice" here for a few hours early this morning. Massive dump of about 4 or 5 inches... between rain drops on the patio! My garden of eden is patiently awaiting something of substance.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.