Trump: “I am an extremely stable genius.”

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Trump: “I am an extremely stable genius.”

May 24, 2019 | 07:22 1 You know things are not going well when Trump has to say he is "an extremely stable genius". I am sure Trump supporters believe every word. LOL

As soon as he recognized his inauguration crowd was smaller than Obama's his ego and sanity have been in question. My crowd was bigger! hahahaha Reply With Quote
May 24, 2019 | 07:43 2 Reminds me of another delusional leader of II World War fame or infamy. He has all the same qualities. Reply With Quote
May 24, 2019 | 07:45 3 Well it’s a good thing Crazy Nancy is there to keep Trump in check ... 🙄🤥 Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• May 24, 2019 | 07:48 4
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    You know things are not going well when Trump has to say he is "an extremely stable genius". I am sure Trump supporters believe every word. LOL

As soon as he recognized his inauguration crowd was smaller than Obama's his ego and sanity have been in question. My crowd was bigger! hahahaha
    Yes he's nuts. But yesterday Nancy Pelosi sounded like Buddy Hackett when she was talking. I thought she was having a stroke. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• May 24, 2019 | 07:54 5 Well he released the fisa declass yesterday so I would say yes thats genius. All he has to do now is watch it work its way around to all the corrupt democrats.

Pelosi looks like a geriatric retard compared to trump. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• ajl
    May 24, 2019 | 08:02 6 What is not going well in the other than planting weather in parts of the mid west? Economy has surprised even me with how much potential it had in yet to unlock after Trump came to power. Corporate tax reform is completed and revenue in the first 7 months of fiscal 2019 is up 2% over last year. As tariff revenue rolls in even the deficit will start to fall further confounding the anti Trump naysayers. So what is not going well. Ok he still needs to make more progress on that wall. I will give you that one. Reply With Quote
    SASKFARMER's Avatar May 24, 2019 | 08:52 7 Chuck honestly watch Nancy and tell us with a straight face she is not bat shit Crazy. Reply With Quote

• May 24, 2019 | 10:03 8 One thing for sure, Trump looks like an extremely stable genius compared to Crazy Nancy
    But that don’t say a lot for either of them lol

She looks and speaks like she’s got the mad cow disease at times Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• May 24, 2019 | 10:06 9 Chuck doesnt get it. Never will. By letting Mueller dick around on a nothing investigation, that opened the door to investigating the original false probe and all its tentacles. Who knows where that goes but there is evidence that the Obama admin spyed in trump well beforte he even entered the race then all the way past the inauguration then unleashed the bogus dossier as a pretext. There is evidence that US allies like UK and Australia and even Canada spied on trump and donated money to defeat him.

Second, by dangling his tax returns which now have been ordered to be released by a state court, the precedent has been set that anybodys tax return can be obtained even Pelosi who has a net worth of $250M on a couple hundred thousand dollar a yr congress job. Trump is audited by the IRS every yr. He just went through a 2 yr probe. Nothing there as we are about to find out. Reply With Quote
    blackpowder's Avatar May 24, 2019 | 11:56 10 Unstable genius or Boy Blunder.
    Take your pick. Reply With Quote
    May 25, 2019 | 07:33 11 He fired Comey. Tried to fire Mueller (A Republican) but nobody would listen. If he wasn't a sitting president he would have been charged and convicted of obstruction of justice.

Now he wants the FBI investigated for spying on his campaign? After egging on the Russians to interfere in the election and release more Clinton emails one has to wonder what more he could do to discredit his presidency and the US Justice system?

The party faithful don't care. The party faithful are so mesmerized they will even support alleged rapists and pedophiles for office as long as they are Republicans like Judge Roy Moore for Senate in Alabama.
    Thankfully Moore got the boot. Trump's support for Moore didn't work. But one has to wonder how low the Grand Ole Party will go to keep power and Trump in the white house? Reply With Quote
    May 25, 2019 | 07:45 12 Probably as low as Monica went on the Dems Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• May 25, 2019 | 07:54 13
    He fired Comey. Tried to fire Mueller (A Republican) but nobody would listen. If he wasn't a sitting president he would have been charged and convicted of obstruction of justice.

Now he wants the FBI investigated for spying on his campaign? After egging on the Russians to interfere in the election and release more Clinton emails one has to wonder what more he could do to discredit his presidency and the US Justice system?

The party faithful don't care. The party faithful are so mesmerized they will even support alleged rapists and pedophiles for office as long as they are Republicans like Judge Roy Moore for Senate in Alabama.
    Thankfully Moore got the boot. Trump's support for Moore didn't work. But one has to wonder how low the Grand Ole Party will go to keep power and Trump in the white house?
    he will win again , get used to it
    this clown will not Reply With Quote
    May 25, 2019 | 07:56 14 Why would you spin the facts chuck. That is not what happened and you damn well know it. Don't be obtuse.

Here are the facts;

1. Trump campaign spied on before he was even a candidate. Even UK Australia and Canadian agencies spied on him. That will come out.
    2. Fake dossier created by dems led to a bogus fisa warrant led to a bogus investigation which found nothing wrong. The declass docs will show that Mueller knew there was no collusion up to a year before his final report and kept the investigation going to create a perjury trap.

Do you know that Mueller is still working on something at the DOJ? His report is done yet he still is working on something. The whole script is a about to be flipped.
    Last edited by jazz; May 25, 2019 at 07:58.
    May 25, 2019 | 08:40 15 Wishful thinking at best. The Democrats won't succeed at impeachment but the suggestion damages Trump further. He may still win a second term but if the midterms are any indication it won't be easy.
    If it looks like he becomes a bigger liability the rats will jump ship quickly.

There are still numerous investigations ongoing. Who knows what will happen.

"Trump’s legal troubles are far from over even as Mueller probe ends"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-legal-troubles-are-far-from-over-even-as-mueller-probe-ends/2019/03/23/397fd1e8-4d68-11e9-93d0-64dbcf38ba41_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.c6 4f766dec0b

The one thing we know is Trump has a big mouth and ego and little control over it. He continues to spend most of his Presidency trying to defend himself. As with most of his inner circle, many of whom have quit or been fired, have shown, this presidency is in constant chaos and very divisive and ineffective. Reply With Quote
    May 25, 2019 | 08:59 16 We have a much bigger problem here with Peter Pan and Nancy Drew pissing off all our trading partners and demolishing wealth creating Industry here in Canada .
    Again deflection by chuck ..... look at Trump , look at Trump .. lol Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• May 25, 2019 | 09:13 17 Trump is totally in the clear. Annoying go nowhere investigations are not going to mean anything. Neither is his tax returns. The whacko dems will just be mired in BS first, investigation later and trump slams home 2020. He has hundreds of millions stocked away for the election already. When someone is fired or quits the white house, that's a deep state housecleaning and should be applauded. Trump got more real change in 2 yrs that the past 3 presidents did. Amazing accomplishments. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• May 25, 2019 | 09:19 18 The unflinching support for Trump on this site reveals a lot about the regular posters on this site and how far they are from the Canadian mainstream thinking. Many centrist Conservative voters have no use for Trump. It is only the far right that think he is doing a good job.

Trudeau has his problems for sure and has made many mistakes. I never voted for him.

But both Scheer and Trudeau are reasonably competent politicians who listen to their advisers and try to limit the damage from errors. Trump on the other hand sticks his foot in his mouth and bumbles along. He is the least presidential and effective leader the USA has had even if you think his policies are okay.

Trump makes George W Bush look good which is hard to do, considering how Bush destabilized the middle east by invading Iraq in an unnecessary war which has led to many of the security problems the world is currently facing. Harper wanted Canadians in that war too! Thank goodness Chretien said no. Reply With Quote
    May 25, 2019 | 09:23 19
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    Trump is totally in the clear. Annoying go nowhere investigations are not going to mean anything. Neither is his tax returns. The whacko dems will just be mired in BS first, investigation later and trump slams home 2020. He has hundreds of millions stocked away for the election already. When someone is fired or quits the white house, that's a deep state housecleaning and should be applauded. Trump got more real change in 2 yrs that the past 3 presidents did. Amazing accomplishments.
    Totally in the clear! haahaahaha. What are you smokin this am? You have your crystal ball going? The legal proceedings are far from over and numerous former prosecutors have said it is clear that Trump obstructed justice and there are other unrelated investigations going on. He may be able to appoint a friendly AG but he can't control all the state prosecutors! Trump is a con man! What would it take for you not support him? Seems like he can do anything and you are okay with it?
    Last edited by chuckChuck; May 25, 2019 at 09:35.
    May 25, 2019 | 09:28 20
    Totally in the clear! haahaahaha. What are you smokin this am? You have your crystal ball going? The legal proceedings are far from over and numerous prosecutors have said it is clear that Trump obstructed justice.

The real investigations are over. You are still watching the clown show. See anybody showing up at hearings? Not even Mueller wants to go in there. Nope, its over. They will try to do something with his tax returns but it will be nothing. The IRS has audited trump for 25 yrs. Nothing there.

But Comey, Clapper an Brennen will be going to jail once the fisa declass gets around. The it will eventually land back on Hilary's desk and the DNC. Now trump can get a court to pull Pelosis returns as well because the precedent has been set. The dems have been played by the best. Reply With Quote
    May 25, 2019 | 09:34 21 Independent State prosecutions and prosecutors have nothing to do with the senate or house investigations. But Trump is above the law until he is a former president. Then he will have to answer if not before. Reply With Quote
    May 25, 2019 | 10:11 22 Trump the biggest con artist mafia supported loser ever. Even worse than Nixon. Nixon had enough respect for the office that when he got caught he gave up.

There is no note from Putin saying how he rigged the American election ballot machines were hacked in every state that everyone was surprised trump won. Lol they can never admits Russian appointed a puppet.

Obstruction of justice almost happens daily with the retart. Reply With Quote
    May 25, 2019 | 11:06 23 U done seeding and back in Mom and Dads basement again Chuck Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• May 25, 2019 | 11:50 24
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmJunkie View Post
    Probably as low as Monica went on the Dems
    That was below the belt, lol. Reply With Quote
    May 25, 2019 | 12:19 25
    U done seeding and back in Mom and Dads basement again Chuck
    Probably rained out , they always get rain there Reply With Quote
    May 25, 2019 | 13:17 26
    You are bit out of touch. The youngsters aren't interested in Trump or politics. Most posters on this site are likely to have gray hair just like mine. A few of the gray hair set still live in large extended families with grandpa and grandma but I think that was generation or two ago.

Can you come up with an intelligent sounding response next time? It would be a lot more interesting. Reply With Quote
    May 25, 2019 | 14:35 27
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    We have a much bigger problem here with Peter Pan and Nancy Drew pissing off all our trading partners and demolishing wealth creating Industry here in Canada .
    Again deflection by chuck ..... look at Trump , look at Trump .. lol
    Trump musta hurt him personally
    He is obsessed with him Reply With Quote
    May 25, 2019 | 14:37 28
    Seeding ??
    What carrots and potatoes ?
    Farmers post things about farming
    If he is a farmer, sure doesnt have much interest in it ??
    Last edited by caseih; May 25, 2019 at 14:50.
    May 25, 2019 | 14:56 29
    You are bit out of touch. The youngsters aren't interested in Trump or politics. Most posters on this site are likely to have gray hair just like mine. A few of the gray hair set still live in large extended families with grandpa and grandma but I think that was generation or two ago.

Can you come up with an intelligent sounding response next time? It would be a lot more interesting.
    Youngsters not interested
    I beg to differ on that?
    Dr jordan peterson has bought a whole generation out of their self induced coma
    The leftard ,libtard ,climatard ,free ride is over
    You might want to check out some of his lectures
    One of the most highly sought university guest speakers around the world
    And he is being sought by the student bodies , not the leftard libtard profs or faculties
    You need to do some research , that was one of the most uniformed posts i have saw on here Reply With Quote
    May 25, 2019 | 17:11 30 Case you are long on speculation and slinging mud and short on substance. Obviously we disagree on most everything but at least I try to provide some evidence to support my arguments.

If you have a different opinion, back it up. Your kind of talk is really cheap. Put some meat on your arguments and don't worry about who is making them. Farmers don't all think alike do they? Maybe in your small world?

Trumps influence is world wide because the US is such a large economy and market. The US decision to issue an arrest warrant for the Huawei executive has had a direct impact on Canada. Canada didn't decide to charge her or ask for her extradition. US prosecutors did. Trump wants to use her as a bargaining tool. He said it out loud. He doesn't care what happens to Canada's canola market. You and I are just collateral damage in his trade war. I am sure you would rather blame Trudeau than face the truth that Trump is screwing us, but Trump started the trade war with China not Canada.

Conservatives and Republicans use to support free trade. Instead they want to fight endless no win trade wars? Now many farmers want taxpayers support for canola and soybeans? Why should taxpayers support an industry that favors Trump? If you are pro Trump you should suck it up and take the economic hit caused by Trump's trade war without complaining. Reply With Quote