• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mining farmers info for free/or a weather station

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mining farmers info for free/or a weather station

Yes since the first bubble I put on our tractor some 20 years ago deere has taken our info and used it. They can say they don’t but really they have a lot of info.

Others are getting into the game with helping farmers do prescriptions etc and get a free weather station. Dangle carrot system. Like Trudeau look here while I really do this.

Now equipment companies are finding it’s a great way to study for free different stuff.

Stuff is set up in every thing from Massey to Deere case and versatile to cat buhler new Holland class.

These others now have info for every company.
    Massive info.

To add insult you Mr. farmer pay fees for all this harvested info.

Then they create new stuff and charge you huge dollars.

Why are farmers always f$&ked and never get a return on the investment.

Well they can't study that there is a wiring problem in my tractor....or that the ****ing sensor that is suppose to tell you what's wrong IS the problem. ...

And why is it that John deere territory reps are harder to get ahold of than the CIA....

Comment

Your management technoqies will be harvested, analzied and packaged up for sale to some 3rd world country that you will then have to compete against.

You are basically doing a 100m acre test plot for the input companies.

Comment

Penny match does more damage.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
          Well they can't study that there is a wiring problem in my tractor....or that the ****ing sensor that is suppose to tell you what's wrong IS the problem. ...

And why is it that John deere territory reps are harder to get ahold of than the CIA....
          Lol
          Never have tried to get hold of the cia
          You need to go red

Comment

Nothing new enough on my place to gather data.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
              Penny match does more damage.
              What exactly are you trying to say?

Comment

"Eddy" match Company. Penny might be Eddy's wife.

Comment

I am probably off base but Im totally against this mega information gathering going on in the ag industry. I think gathering your information could be more detrimental than beneficial to farmers. It does not put more grain in your bin no matter how colorful those maps are, in fact it takes money from your pocket that should be saved or spent on your crop. The information is theirs once it is gathered, they sell it to companies that use it for their benefit not yours.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...