• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cold 🥶 again ..

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cold 🥶 again ..

That can’t be real good

Wild oats freeze dried. That's new

Comment

Trying to do some spraying before the daily hurricane gets going today. The booms are plugged full of ice. Sitting waiting for the Sun to Shine. But I am sure it is the fault of global warming.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
        Trying to do some spraying before the daily hurricane gets going today. The booms are plugged full of ice. Sitting waiting for the Sun to Shine. But I am sure it is the fault of global warming.
        Pretty obvious there is a polar front block in effect keeping cold air over us and those systems trapped to the south. Don't tell cbc or they will be all over the climate change agenda again. My experience things change rapidly in this business and no pattern lasts forever hence the nature of chaotic systems like weather. As the earth axis tilts toward the summer solstice, the polar front will have to warm and break and then some of those systems will be free to float northward.

Comment

Bozhe miy, Cold and dry followed by a warm sunny windy day...I can’t blame the little soldiers if they tip over.

All rain gone from next weeks forecast too

Comment

I was hoping for a warm up and the dust is drifting north this morning for the first time since seeding started.
            Market is strong this morning mostly on the crapy weather.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.