• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tanker Ban

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tanker Ban

….is toast. Thankfully there are adults in the useless senate.

https://globalnews.ca/news/5282395/senate-committee-recommendation-against-bill-c48-oil-tanker-ban/ Senate committee recommends feds don’t proceed with tanker ban bill: Alberta senator

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    ….is toast. Thankfully there are adults in the useless senate.

https://globalnews.ca/news/5282395/senate-committee-recommendation-against-bill-c48-oil-tanker-ban/ Senate committee recommends feds don’t proceed with tanker ban bill: Alberta senator
    It ain’t over yet. Who knows what will happen although this looks promising.

Comment

Country is slowing but surely waking up out of its left leaning dream world . Pot can only go so far
      Slowly but surely people will realize that someone has to work

Comment

Interesting, the sock puppet appears to be losing control.
        Trudeau recommended no tankers were acceptable hauling Canadian oil off the northern BC coast while unethical oil from radical Islamic regimes entering the St. Lawrence was perfectly acceptable.

Trudeau and his anti-Western Canada team will be furious with common sense kicking in on this issue.

Comment

I wonder how Maggie’s show went in Chicago? Funny Trump lets a Trudeau over the border because I thought I saw a sign at the crossing saying, “No terrorist lovers allowed”.

Oh yeh, its the last day of seeding for us if we can stay outta the muck holes (even tracks gets stuck - did you know? ) and everyone around here mit the big rig is already done. BTO’s been going day and night for weeks and any day now we’ll see the eight monster units lined up, getting ready for the trade. How farming has changed! The hutterites garden peas are 1 1/2 inches high and beats are up.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.