• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weather forecast.....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather forecast.....

It’s 2019 .... what a F$@@“& joke.
    Every single forecast is different, all have changed the 5 day outlook about 3 times today alone lol
    I don’t know weather to go piss or go blind lol

I have planned farming activities around what looked like sure forecasts, disappointed many times.

It'll be what it'll be...

Since they're all different and don't always get it right just shows how UNPREDICTABLE the weather can be....especially precipitation and amounts. Some other weather conditions are easier to predict....wind and temperature.

Comment

Yup very true, point is a lot of people are getting a tremendous amount of money for doing a very very shitty job lol .

Comment

It’ll be what it will be. I used to stress over the weather so much and now I could almost care less what it does. Got as much crop insurance as I can get and a couple years of cow chow on hand so that helps. Saying it’s supposed to start here tomorrow...... sometime....... maybe ........ might not. I’ll know more than them forecasters in 24 hours. 😎

Hopefully you all get what you need. My grass would love it and the seed that’s in the bin and bags not so much.

Just started floating tonight on the manured ground with barley and fert. Would like to get it done and harrowed in before the SHTF ......... if it does at all.

Comment

And its so odd that they can predict 20 years in the future with great certainty

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
            And its so odd that they can predict 20 years in the future with great certainty
            THEY KNOW for certain we will all die in 11 years due to a massive rise in man made CO2 levels, (0.04% of atmosphere), from massive global warming er climate changing, getting TOO hot or TOO cold, flooding houses, burning other houses...WTF that makes no F*CKING sense? Lets try that again IPCC, Lieberals, try the hell again. Your story makes no sense, assholes!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...