Armagedon

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Armagedon

May 13, 2019 | 06:43 1 Trump's incompetence is leading to a global meltdown . Trade wars and real wars . Reply With Quote

• May 13, 2019 | 07:01 2
    Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
    Trump's incompetence is leading to a global meltdown . Trade wars and real wars .
    Resetting globalization stupidity that should have been done 20 yrs ago. Reply With Quote
  • 3 Likes

• SASKFARMER's Avatar May 13, 2019 | 07:14 3 I would say the USA is tired of every one wanting to be them and someone needed to take the USA back. The world doesn’t like this. Canada screwed up and criticized the president. Well we’re paying now.

Our dip shit thinks our problem with China is because of there trade war. God he is special. Reply With Quote
    May 13, 2019 | 07:16 4 He needs to learn to dance in bright coloured indian costumes and bring peace to proplekind everywhere and we can all live on fairy dust and unicorn piss
    Last edited by caseih; May 13, 2019 at 07:19.

• May 13, 2019 | 07:18 5 See if that helps you get an operating loan from your bank. Reply With Quote
    May 13, 2019 | 07:19 6 Or you could go to Saudi Arabia and wave swords around and dance. Reply With Quote
    May 13, 2019 | 07:25 7 Its all going to hell in a hen basket....neighbor wanting nearly 800000 for a bare quarter...maybe it’s time to chip out agstar. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• SASKFARMER's Avatar May 13, 2019 | 07:29 8 Agstar I don’t use or have a opp loan so really I don’t care. Our USA account looks good so I’ll bet on the USA. Now gay boy with fake employment numbers etc.

Well that’s a problem. Reply With Quote
    May 13, 2019 | 07:30 9 US exports to China - 0.5% of US GDP US Imports from China 2.7% of US GDP.

US exports makes up 18% of chinese GDP. Trump wins this hands down. Reply With Quote
    helmsdale's Avatar May 13, 2019 | 08:00 10
    See if that helps you get an operating loan from your bank.
    You may struggle to start, or increase an operating loan at some Canadian banks right now, but I hear all you have to do is walk into your local FCC office and provide "proof of life" and you'll be good to go! Reply With Quote
    ajl
    May 13, 2019 | 08:13 11 Why is it the responsibility of future generations of US taxpayer to prop up China and by extension the commodity producers of the rest of the world? China could have developed a market economy in the mean time enriching millions of people to consume much of there own production at home. Instead they chose to emphasize exports making sure that control stays in the hands of the central planners and cronies of the state get rich. Anyways there is a new world order out there and it is time to call the landlord and cancel the rent contract. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• SASKFARMER's Avatar May 13, 2019 | 08:19 12 I agree totally Reply With Quote
    May 13, 2019 | 08:29 13
    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack View Post
    Its all going to hell in a hen basket....neighbor wanting nearly 800000 for a bare quarter...maybe it’s time to chip out agstar.
    Out here in SW Sask. , if someone offered me $800 K for a 1/4 of land I would leave the dishes in the cupboard , the fuel in the tanks and the seed in the bins! Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• ajl
    May 13, 2019 | 08:29 14 The biggest surprise here would be if there was 60B of US imports not already subject to tariffs in the Chinese market. Soys like canola had a tariff on it before the latest trade was round started. China is out of ammo a long time ago and the US already won. Losing for the US would be to not engage China in its trade war like Canuckistan and the previous US administration has done. Reply With Quote
    May 13, 2019 | 08:34 15 Making enemies with your allies and friends with dictators that would take the world over in a heart beat not going to prove good in the long run.
    He has no strategy it’s all a show and a shit show at that. He’s lucky brexit happened as he is benefitting from world investors not investing over there.
    Who really wants a war with China? It won’t Matrer how broke or rich they are

Our ag trade has been screwed more by his actions than anyone’s

Farmer friends I know there are worried when gov money dissappears and they have no markets what then. Reply With Quote
    May 13, 2019 | 09:48 16
    Quote Originally Posted by GALAXIE500 View Post
    Out here in SW Sask. , if someone offered me $800 K for a 1/4 of land I would leave the dishes in the cupboard , the fuel in the tanks and the seed in the bins!
    Same here
    No one can farm and pay that except Hutterites. Reply With Quote
    May 13, 2019 | 09:59 17
    Or you could go to Saudi Arabia and wave swords around and dance.
    Or import more oil from them for keebeck Reply With Quote
    May 13, 2019 | 10:19 18
    Trump's incompetence is leading to a global meltdown . Trade wars and real wars .
    Trump may be the AntiChrist. Thought it was Obama but he was likely just a stepping stone. Reply With Quote
    May 13, 2019 | 10:33 19 800k a quarter....I will book Ritchie now to get rid of my junk....man that would be sweet. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• blackpowder's Avatar May 13, 2019 | 10:45 20 Up to $750 here. Reply With Quote
    May 13, 2019 | 10:56 21 $800,000 per quarter? Yuk Shi My! Think they can grow gold nuggets? Reply With Quote
    May 13, 2019 | 11:33 22 Bare quarter 10 miles south of Swift Current just sold for $617 000. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• May 13, 2019 | 12:03 23
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodtime View Post
    800k a quarter....I will book Ritchie now to get rid of my junk....man that would be sweet.
    That made my morning even after skinning a dead calf. Lol Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• May 13, 2019 | 12:33 24
    Quote Originally Posted by SWFarmer View Post
    Bare quarter 10 miles south of Swift Current just sold for $617 000.
    Like others have said $800k a quarter mine be sold. Heck I’d take $617k a quarter. Who’d have thunk that, one quarter is going to eat up some of these old timers capital gains exemption...... Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• fjlip's Avatar May 13, 2019 | 13:08 25
    Quote Originally Posted by Herc View Post
    Like others have said $800k a quarter mine be sold. Heck I’d take $617k a quarter. Who’d have thunk that, one quarter is going to eat up some of these old timers capital gains exemption......
    Aw big whoppee, you will have an obscene amount left! JT will personally thank you for your donation... Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• May 13, 2019 | 17:41 26
    Quote Originally Posted by fjlip View Post
    Aw big whoppee, you will have an obscene amount left! JT will personally thank you for your donation...
    800K here too on black clays, sandy loams way more than that. Reply With Quote
    farmaholic's Avatar May 13, 2019 | 18:46 27 Name:  CR-Health-InlineHero-Are-Nuts-Good-For-You-11-17.jpg
Views: 808
Size:  21.2 KB

A picture is worth a thousand words. Reply With Quote
    Klause's Avatar May 13, 2019 | 19:00 28 Our land is getting close to US valuations and exceeding values in eastern Europe and south America.

This bubble will hurt when it blows Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• May 13, 2019 | 19:17 29
    Quote Originally Posted by Klause View Post
    Our land is getting close to US valuations and exceeding values in eastern Europe and south America.

This bubble will hurt when it blows
    And not nearly as productive. Something has to give. Reply With Quote
    iceman's Avatar May 13, 2019 | 19:25 30
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Same here
    No one can farm and pay that except Hutterites.
    You can walk into scotia bank also

Iceman Reply With Quote