• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wet 10 day forecast

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I emailed Drew today, he confirmed it will be very wet in the coming wk, for my area anyway. Time to push extra hard this wk. Stock up on coffee!!

Comment

Wild divergence in latest model runs between ecmwf and fv3/gem in track and totals

Comment

Comment

Could someone please post a map that shows no rain, no wind generally sunny and warm for the next 2 weeks. Would really help the stress level thanks! A guy shouldnt look at this stuff, usually does something completely different anyhow.

Comment

Rain totals for the coming wk end have been trimmed back this morning. Enough said got to get to the field.

Comment

Enviro forecast for us.
              Showers tues night rite through to Friday rain?

Comment

Environment Canada has wet starting Thursday in Regina. Not too serious if an inch or two.

Comment

Time will tell
                  Every single one is different, but there is something blowing in

Comment

Blowing DUST, top is powder, harrows even drill is raising clouds!

Comment

And poof, just like that its gone. Once day you are getting 6inches next day nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                        Blowing DUST, top is powder, harrows even drill is raising clouds!
                        Yesterday was hard on water

Comment

Guess forcasting weather is like throwing darts at fox farts in a tornado. But its so much easier forecasting “climate”, 30-60-100 years out. 🤬

Comment

Comment

Seeding peas into mud so I really hope I miss rain until this is done

Comment

The Norwegians are forecasting over 3" for here in the next 10 days, lets hope we get it - even half of that.

Updated and downgraded a bit since this morning.

Last edited by grassfarmer; May 14, 2019, 16:58.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...