• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I agree with Justin treudo

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with Justin treudo

Justin says the flooding in Quebec is due to climate change and I've noticed that in the last month temperatures have risen 20 degrees. If this keeps up I'll be baking potatoes on my driveway by November.

Lol
    That good cause it’s -7 here this morning
    Need a good warm up

Comment

Originally posted by 6V53 View Post
      Justin says the flooding in Quebec is due to climate change and I've noticed that in the last month temperatures have risen 20 degrees. If this keeps up I'll be baking potatoes on my driveway by November.
      Plenty of discussion about the spring weather here. We have not had any snow after the crows arrived, so.....standby... we usually get pounded by at least one spring snow storm before seeding. Frequently the Easter holiday is poor weather. There is often very warm windy spring days like we have experienced. I like to thing of it as the transition from winter to spring.
      Naturally someone pukes out the words climate change and I am immediately enraged! FFS, it’s just the weather. I have a hard time believing people are so gullible. Is society this truly ignorant on a daily basis? That is just plain scary.

Comment

Governments give permits to people who wish to build residences as close to water as is practical. Then when that building floods, they scream for us to rebuild it, and they want to put it back exactly where it was. On the way to Key West, we saw houses on stilts right in the water.

We could use a bit of that 3 inches of rain - ain’t that a fact? June 1 would be a perfect time, please. 🙏🏼

Comment

Nothing to worry about now that NYC is banning processed meat to stop climate change!

Phew! Big sigh of relief....

Comment

Trudeau invited Harrison Ford to fly in on one of his private jets yesterday to lecture Canadian peasants about global warming.

Do the Liberals charge celebrities a carbon tax on their private jets.......or do the peasants pay for them, Loblaws, SNC-Lavalin, etc?

Comment

Originally posted by hobbyfrmr View Post
              Naturally someone pukes out the words climate change and I am immediately enraged! FFS, it’s just the weather. I have a hard time believing people are so gullible. Is society this truly ignorant on a daily basis? That is just plain scary.
              The problem is the constant reinforcement. If you're somewhat disposed to believe "something" is happening and you get bombarded every time you turn around with the claim that this is caused by climate change and that is caused by glowbull warming eventually it starts to stick. Shovel enough shit against the barn wall and eventually you won't be able to see the wall anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                Lol
                That good cause it’s -7 here this morning
                Need a good warm up
                Battleford: the epicenter of climate change

Click image for larger version

Name:	Battleford 30 yr monthly highs.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	767246

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post

[ATTACH]4183[/ATTACH]
                  Lol yup
                  Lots of crazy stuff in this area

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post

[ATTACH]4183[/ATTACH]
                    The trend line average looks like 1 degree celsius colder .
                    Opposite that of what media reports.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...