• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 low on Chicago wheat, we break that level and im looking for a minimum 3 years in the basement. Possible inverted head and shoulders formation or some sort of spike low. Canola has already done severe chart damage, enough i don't see it rebounding anytime soon. Unless it gets repriced in a different currency i think the days of half canola are over. This is gonna be a nail biter on wheat. The uptrend on yearly level will break since '16 meaning it was only a 3 year reaction and the bear cycle since '08 is yet to complete.

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
    2018 low on Chicago wheat, we break that level and im looking for a minimum 3 years in the basement. Possible inverted head and shoulders formation or some sort of spike low. Canola has already done severe chart damage, enough i don't see it rebounding anytime soon. Unless it gets repriced in a different currency i think the days of half canola are over. This is gonna be a nail biter on wheat. The uptrend on yearly level will break since '16 meaning it was only a 3 year reaction and the bear cycle since '08 is yet to complete.
    Are you suggesting we call RB auction now? Before there is more blood on the streets?

Comment

Originally posted by hobbyfrmr View Post
      Are you suggesting we call RB auction now? Before there is more blood on the streets?
      Im saying it's gonna be close and if the level is broken, that's what we have to look forward to. The low has to hold. USD is killing commods

Comment

I'm thinking that level will hold unless new stocks reports dictate otherwise.

Below is a chart of WASDE stocks reports without China included and nearby Chicago values.
        Notice in April that S/U was raised but prices were same or a bit higher.
        I'll give it till the end of May. If nearby Chicago is under $4.50 by then, June could be very poor for wheat values. And yes, right now the trend is saying lower.
        All of this might not mean too much to prairie values, although it is looking like the top is in unless it stays dry. Offers in some areas of the prairies are already barely above $6 for #1 13.5 That could become common with a few good rains to improve prospects

Click image for larger version

Name:	Whet SU vs price.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	767244

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...