• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plastic Tax

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plastic Tax

Our government's next big idea: tax all plastic!

Originally posted by Klause View Post
    Our government's next big idea: tax all plastic!
    Good ....maybe the will ban fake fur....or tax it.....

Comment

Lots in MSM that humans are the scourge of the fragile vulnerable earth, instead of child tax credit how about a TAX if you have a child...a very Lieberal idea discussed behind closed doors!

Comment

At what stage in life in Canada do people wake up and raise Canada is not the problem .....nor are we creating the problem....nor can we fix the problem by taxation. ...

Wtf is wrong with people.??????

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
          Lots in MSM that humans are the scourge of the fragile vulnerable earth, instead of child tax credit how about a TAX if you have a child...a very Lieberal idea discussed behind closed doors!
          Taxing food would likely give a more prosperous response

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
            At what stage in life in Canada do people wake up and raise Canada is not the problem .....nor are we creating the problem....nor can we fix the problem by taxation. ...

Wtf is wrong with people.??????
            Too much trudope weed

Comment

Grain bags

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                Grain bags
                Wait until the enviro cops start driving around the country side and see all the used grain bags pushed into bushes, sloughs and coulies. That's the biggest problem I have with grain bags.

Comment

Looking like the liberals will disappear by the end of the year

Comment

If it is a Liberal idea of a claw back of child tax credits, and a Liberal idea that carbon use must be taxed to meet UN targets on CO2, then it has to have a Liberal human replacement population policy to dissuade it from going off the rails. Get use to not accepting immigration, except to maintain a static Canadian population.

A present ever expanding population pie can't continue, and government's have to get involved in the bedroom's of the nation. Trouble 2 hasn't thought through Trouble 1's error.

Comment

Good. And I hope its a big one! Single use plastic is a horrible waste and environmental disaster. Everyone has been schooled to think it's ok cause it can just be recycled but thats not true. Just about all ends up in the landfill, even the plastic recycling by municipalities most goes to the dump. ( I refuse to believe that for the longest time but have friends in high places that have shown me) Costs to clean and recycle are too high compared to new material.

This is not like the carbon tax, there is no alternative for fossil fuels. Plastic is overused and there are many alternative choices for materials, glass, wood, metals or even higher quality reusable plastics.

Children's toys and their packaging are about the worst offenders in my mind.

Comment

Not glass..hate that shit..
                        Try not to buy anything in glass.

Comment

I fully support taxing obscene waste.

Comment

Ontario manufacturing feeling threatened by 3D printing?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...