PEI

Commodity Marketing

Tools

PEI

Apr 23, 2019 | 19:58 1 So much for the greens winning ! Lmfao good job Canada! Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Apr 23, 2019 | 20:24 2 The great awakening lol Reply With Quote
    Apr 23, 2019 | 21:26 3 but, but, but , lisa said they were going to elect the green party
    where are the libtards ? oct. could be the end of the party , let alone trudeau ?
    this is about as funny as the day CBC said about 2 or 3 weeks ago that there was a possibility jason kenney could defeat rachel.
    wonder if msn knows how stupid they look ? Reply With Quote
    Apr 23, 2019 | 21:35 4
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    but, but, but , lisa said they were going to elect the green party
    where are the libtards ? oct. could be the end of the party , let alone trudeau ?
    this is about as funny as the day CBC said about 2 or 3 weeks ago that there was a possibility jason kenney could defeat rachel.
    wonder if msn knows how stupid they look ?
    The very same narrative before Trump took out Hillary ... Reply With Quote
    ajl
    Apr 24, 2019 | 06:50 5 Too little too late. What are folks in PEI going to do to support themselves? There are no growth industries today because all the customers are broke. That is what the farming industry here is up against. Apparently the first new legal cannabis grow op in this county has just opened up. Reply With Quote
    Apr 24, 2019 | 06:58 6 The Liberal leader lost his seat. There are only provincial governments in Nova Scotia and NFLD now.
    PC’s ran against a carbon tax.
    The writing is on the wall for Trudeau and his carbon tax. Reply With Quote
  • 4 Likes

• Apr 24, 2019 | 12:36 7 can't wait , it will take a long time and a lot of hardship , but at least the treasonous bunch will be gone . probably set canada back 20 years Reply With Quote
    Apr 24, 2019 | 12:38 8 I am reading a lot of alternative media new sources and what I am hearing is the US is absolutely infuriated with Canada under Trudeau. Seems like he has done a lot of little pissy aggravating things the americans don't like. Reply With Quote
    Apr 24, 2019 | 12:44 9
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    I am reading a lot of alternative media new sources and what I am hearing is the US is absolutely infuriated with Canada under Trudeau. Seems like he has done a lot of little pissy aggravating things the americans don't like.

Like this.

Canada, allies butt heads over focus on white supremacy

and

Canada Installs Underwater Chinese Monitoring Devices Near US Sub Base Reply With Quote
    Apr 24, 2019 | 13:29 10
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    I am reading a lot of alternative media new sources and what I am hearing is the US is absolutely infuriated with Canada under Trudeau. Seems like he has done a lot of little pissy aggravating things the americans don't like.
    Wtf ,cant imagine , must be so frustrating , a grown man having to deal with a child ? Reply With Quote