Happy Faster / Passover

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Happy Faster / Passover

Apr 21, 2019 | 05:38 1 Hope everyone has a great Easter / Passover celebration! our wonderful tradition of forgiveness and hope / Blessings for the crop we are about to plant and harvest in 2019!!! May all your seeds come to life and produce much good new seeds [100 fold] in the 2019 harvest!!! May we all have safety, good health, and prosperous blessed families and friends with Love and Grace!! He is Risen!!! Reply With Quote

  • Apr 21, 2019 | 06:23 2
    Quote Originally Posted by TOM4CWB View Post
    Hope everyone has a great Easter / Passover celebration! our wonderful tradition of forgiveness and hope / Blessings for the crop we are about to plant and harvest in 2019!!! May all your seeds come to life and produce much good new seeds [100 fold] in the 2019 harvest!!! May we all have safety, good health, and prosperous blessed families and friends with Love and Grace!! He is Risen!!!
    LOL, praying for our seeds to multiply 100 fold so you can collect the end point royalties on them and make your family prosperous. Prey indeed. Reply With Quote
  • 3 Likes


  • farmaholic's Avatar Apr 21, 2019 | 06:24 3 Happy Easter everyone. Reply With Quote

  • Apr 21, 2019 | 06:59 4 I forgive you Tom Reply With Quote
    SASKFARMER's Avatar Apr 21, 2019 | 07:15 5 Gee Grass whats the old saying an Asshole is an Asshole. Yes, I get the bit with Tom and the seeds but really it's an Easter post. Give it a rest for one day.


    Name:  IMG_2355.jpg
Views: 505
Size:  96.6 KB

    The fire did damage but I think it can be rebuilt.

    I remember as a kid today Easter Sunday all would dress up in their Sunday best head in the Merc to Church. Basket of food to be blessed and Dad had all his seed in little jars to be blessed. Then first-day seeding we would throw the wheat from Easter Sunday in the truck box to mix with all the rest and Pray for a good crop.

    You might not like or believe religion but its something every farmer thinks about as he seeds his first fields. Here is to the start of a good crop may it make it to the end.

    Happy Easter and Best in 2019.

    May the Rain gods find your farm and give just enough to grow a beautiful crop.
    May the Hail gods stay away for another day.
    May the Sun gods give just enough warmth to grow a hearty crop.
    May the Frost gods not arrive till late October.
    May the Snow Gods come in December and stay till March. Reply With Quote

  • Apr 21, 2019 | 07:16 6 No easter message from our PM or selfies at a Christian church. Figures. Reply With Quote
    wd9
    Apr 21, 2019 | 11:24 7 Jesus walks into a hotel, hands the innkeeper three nails and says, "Can you put me up for the night?" Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Apr 21, 2019 | 11:27 8
    Quote Originally Posted by wd9 View Post
    Jesus walks into a hotel, hands the innkeeper three nails and says, "Can you put me up for the night?"
    Wonder how the Allah crowd would handle that joke. Reply With Quote
    wd9
    Apr 21, 2019 | 11:27 9 Jesus walks into a restaurant and says "Table for 26 please". Reply With Quote
    Apr 21, 2019 | 11:33 10
    Quote Originally Posted by wd9 View Post
    Jesus walks into a restaurant and says "Table for 26 please".
    I'm thinking that in these times most younger people think that the last supper is what they had, last night? Reply With Quote
    Apr 21, 2019 | 11:38 11
    Quote Originally Posted by wd9 View Post
    Jesus walks into a hotel, hands the innkeeper three nails and says, "Can you put me up for the night?"
    What a f$&king racist
    Works for the muslims and our esteemed leader
    I know religion is not a race , but it works for everyone else Reply With Quote
    wd9
    Apr 21, 2019 | 11:43 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sk_wheatking View Post
    I'm thinking that in these times most younger people think that the last supper is what they had, last night?
    Its just a story. Reply With Quote
    Apr 21, 2019 | 11:46 13
    Quote Originally Posted by wd9 View Post
    Its just a story.
    But just think if you had worded it different(eastern religions) ? Instead of joking about western religion
    Last edited by caseih; Apr 21, 2019 at 12:27.
    Reply With Quote
    farmaholic's Avatar Apr 21, 2019 | 11:50 14
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    What a f$&king racist
    Works for the muslims and our esteemed leader
    I know religion is not a race , but it works for everyone else
    Everyone doesn't have to believe or agree....but a little respect on what I would think is a "Christian's" most important day might be in order.

    Just saying. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • wd9
    Apr 21, 2019 | 11:59 15 Then maybe don't post a religious topic on a commodity forum and not expect some jokes.

    And if someone starts a topic wishing a solid Eid ul-Fitr, I promise to post a joke there as well.
    Last edited by wd9; Apr 21, 2019 at 12:08.
    Reply With Quote
    Apr 21, 2019 | 12:25 16
    Quote Originally Posted by wd9 View Post
    Its just a story.
    Wd , it may turn out to be “just a story” , i certainly dont know , but the way i look at it is that the fundamental ideas are good building blocks for society . In short , (not counting the ones who hide behind the principle to make money, the perverts at the top , etc, etc.) it is still a good way to treat your fellow peoplekind and to live your life Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Apr 21, 2019 | 12:47 17
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    Wd , it may turn out to be “just a story” , i certainly dont know , but the way i look at it is that the fundamental ideas are good building blocks for society . In short , (not counting the ones who hide behind the principle to make money, the perverts at the top , etc, etc.) it is still a good way to treat your fellow peoplekind and to live your life
    Exactly.

    I'm not real religious but what can it hurt to believe in good. Wd9, Maybe you get joy out of drowning kittens, what do I know. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • wd9
    Apr 21, 2019 | 13:02 18 Tell that to the thousands of molested kids, and abused women by these "godly" people who have now taken the strategy to blame the victims. Why not, they have nothing to lose, quick confession and they are all good in the eyes of god. It's one of the saddest and most humiliating day for many. Reply With Quote
    farmaholic's Avatar Apr 21, 2019 | 13:41 19
    Quote Originally Posted by wd9 View Post
    Tell that to the thousands of molested kids, and abused women by these "godly" people who have now taken the strategy to blame the victims. Why not, they have nothing to lose, quick confession and they are all good in the eyes of god. It's one of the saddest and most humiliating day for many.
    Unjustifiable. I'm not making excuses for anyone. But there are bad apples in every barrel.

    I too have been critical of other's faith, and have doubts but like caseih's comment.

    Thing is you can live by example and not say even a word about "religion". Reply With Quote
    Apr 21, 2019 | 14:00 20 Case

    "In short , (not counting the ones who hide behind the principle to make money, the perverts at the top , etc, etc.) it is still a good way to treat your fellow peoplekind and to live your life"

    Not trying to shit on you, but.

    I think with proper up bringing through the generations of family, reading a 2000 year book on fairy tales isn't required to be the template on how to treat fellow citizens and your surroundings.

    Besides isn't there a passage in the Old Testament eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth and so on?

    I wouldn't exactly call that a great principle to live by!

    But, for those of you who believe or not believe, Canada is a great county where you have the freedom to do so, maybe that's what we should all be HAPPY about on this Sunday! Reply With Quote
    Apr 21, 2019 | 14:06 21
    Quote Originally Posted by wd9 View Post
    Tell that to the thousands of molested kids, and abused women by these "godly" people who have now taken the strategy to blame the victims. Why not, they have nothing to lose, quick confession and they are all good in the eyes of god. It's one of the saddest and most humiliating day for many.
    Pretty sure those pervs missed the part in the Bible that says its better to be dropped in the ocean with a millstone around your neck then to harm a child. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

    wd9

  • Apr 21, 2019 | 17:35 22
    Quote Originally Posted by wd9 View Post
    Tell that to the thousands of molested kids, and abused women by these "godly" people who have now taken the strategy to blame the victims. Why not, they have nothing to lose, quick confession and they are all good in the eyes of god. It's one of the saddest and most humiliating day for many.
    So if those are your rules to live by then if one illegal immigrant or refugee has done bad then everyone must be bad

    Left wing wacko. Reply With Quote
    wd9
    Apr 21, 2019 | 19:59 23
    Quote Originally Posted by sk_wheatking View Post
    So if those are your rules to live by then if one illegal immigrant or refugee has done bad then everyone must be bad

    Left wing wacko.
    No, but if an entire organization including their leader comes to that conclusion, lies about it for who knows how long, hides in the shadows protecting their own as they systematically covered it up, I can call bullshit on that whole organization. If left wing means sticking up for tens of thousands of helpless innocent children and women, then call me as far left as possible. What do you call yourself for condoning it?

    Jesus loves the little children
    All the children of the world
    Red, brown, yellow
    Black and white
    They are precious in His sight.
    Jesus loves the little children
    Of the world.

    Does Jesus just enjoy watching it? Or is he just unwilling to help them? Or not exist at all? Reply With Quote
    Apr 21, 2019 | 21:18 24
    Quote Originally Posted by wd9 View Post
    No, but if an entire organization including their leader comes to that conclusion, lies about it for who knows how long, hides in the shadows protecting their own as they systematically covered it up, I can call bullshit on that whole organization. If left wing means sticking up for tens of thousands of helpless innocent children and women, then call me as far left as possible. What do you call yourself for condoning it?

    Jesus loves the little children
    All the children of the world
    Red, brown, yellow
    Black and white
    They are precious in His sight.
    Jesus loves the little children
    Of the world.

    Does Jesus just enjoy watching it? Or is he just unwilling to help them? Or not exist at all?
    If people want to believe in God why should it be up to you to decide if it's ok. I get it, terrible things have happened. Having any conversation about it is pointless. I'm not catholic by the way, sorry to disappoint you. Is it just Christians you hate, or is it any form? Well anywho what does it all matter anyway. Y'all just spoilin for a fight. Give the boys back at the mosque my regards. Reply With Quote
    Apr 21, 2019 | 21:41 25
    Quote Originally Posted by SASKFARMER View Post
    Gee Grass whats the old saying an Asshole is an Asshole. Yes, I get the bit with Tom and the seeds but really it's an Easter post. Give it a rest for one day.


    Name:  IMG_2355.jpg
Views: 505
Size:  96.6 KB

    The fire did damage but I think it can be rebuilt.

    I remember as a kid today Easter Sunday all would dress up in their Sunday best head in the Merc to Church. Basket of food to be blessed and Dad had all his seed in little jars to be blessed. Then first-day seeding we would throw the wheat from Easter Sunday in the truck box to mix with all the rest and Pray for a good crop.

    You might not like or believe religion but its something every farmer thinks about as he seeds his first fields. Here is to the start of a good crop may it make it to the end.

    Happy Easter and Best in 2019.

    May the Rain gods find your farm and give just enough to grow a beautiful crop.
    May the Hail gods stay away for another day.
    May the Sun gods give just enough warmth to grow a hearty crop.
    May the Frost gods not arrive till late October.
    May the Snow Gods come in December and stay till March.
    A great memory and your father is a good man of faith and a humble farmer. At the end of the day, all we can do the is work on time and the best we can measure and the good Lord along with Mother Nature determines the rest. SF3....this is your best post ever. Happy Easter. Reply With Quote
    Apr 21, 2019 | 21:44 26
    Quote Originally Posted by sk_wheatking View Post
    If people want to believe in God why should it be up to you to decide if it's ok. I get it, terrible things have happened. Having any conversation about it is pointless. I'm not catholic by the way, sorry to disappoint you. Is it just Christians you hate, or is it any form? Well anywho what does it all matter anyway. Y'all just spoilin for a fight. Give the boys back at the mosque my regards.
    Easter Bombs;
    Death toll in Sri Lanka serial blasts rises to 290, another bomb defused in Colombo
    Another improvised bomb has been defused near the Colombo airport in Sri Lanka a day after over 200 people were killed in 8 serial blasts across the country. The toll has now gone up to 290.

    The death toll overnight had stood at 207. Police spokesman Ruwan Gunasekera declined to give a breakdown of those killed and wounded at each of the three churches and four hotels hit on Sunday, attacks that marked the most significant violence since a bloody civil war ended 10 years ago.

    https://www.indiatoday.in/world/story/sri-lanka-colombo-blasts-bomb-defused-1507075-2019-04-22

    Sri Lanka’s prime minister, Ranil Wickremesinghe, said on Sunday night security services had been “aware of information” of a possible attack. Local intelligence had received warnings 10 days ago that “prominent churches” could be the target of suicide bombers.

    “We must also look into why adequate precautions were not taken,” Wickremesinghe told reporters on Sunday.

    Sri Lanka’s security forces fall under the responsibility of President Maithripala Sirisena and tensions are high between the two leaders. In October last year, Sirisena attempted to sack Wickremesinghe as prime minster, triggering a constitutional crisis. Reply With Quote
    Apr 21, 2019 | 22:03 27 Is canada going to send money to rebuild the french church???

    Was discussed here and our PM said a flat no.

    Insurance??? How catholic church must have huge amounts of money stashed away, realestate.

    Almost obscene the amount of money raised pledged by billionaires,govt, mums and dads, etc in space of 48 hrs after the disaster.

    Meanwhile disasters happen everyday with nothing more than a blink of the eye.

    Churches in sri lanka gonna get rebuilt that tom emntioned. Reply With Quote
    Apr 22, 2019 | 06:48 28
    Quote Originally Posted by malleefarmer View Post
    Churches in sri lanka gonna get rebuilt that tom emntioned.
    The death toll in Sri Lanka is over 290 now.
    Authorities are starting to arrest the murderers responsible for the terrorist activities.

    Another example of the persecution on Christians. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • fjlip's Avatar Apr 22, 2019 | 19:46 29 Shocking to hear CBC calling the bombers MUSLIM terrorists….must be payback for New Zealand... Reply With Quote
    Apr 22, 2019 | 20:15 30 The whole planet went nuts on white supremacy nationalism after the NZ incident. since that time there have been hundreds of Christians murdered in Africa, the ME and now Sri Lanka. Where is the equivalent outrage? Reply With Quote