• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Thank you notes On Saturday

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Thank you notes On Saturday

Thank you for another increase at the pumps....129.9 ....****ing near higher than when oil was 140 bucks a barrel and canada was being paid for oil instead of Notley saying she was giving it away...

Thank you for an environment minister that burns more fuel flying across the country promoting the carbon tax....more fuel than this farm burns in a year....wonder what her carbon tax bill is???? Here is a hint ...do your promoting infront of a camera and put it on a repeatable video....it sounds the same in person ....and the answers to questions are the same as well....

Thank you to a thicker chemical book this year...

Thank you to the canola council for doing a webinar that said nothing but following the same as Saskpulse ....looking for market solutions.....in other words you are on your own....have I mentioned the supply managed sector was promised 3.9 billion in the last budget????

....for the .59 of an inch rain the other day.

....for a slow warm up this spring and not too much hot dry winds, yet.

....for acquiring a sense of appreciation for good health and realizing my own vulnerability.

....for people who help me move closer to achieving my goals.

....for realizing my life can be as crazy as I let it be, I can choose to act or react.

Happy Easter everyone, enjoy the time with family and friends before the busy seeding season gets into full swing and don't forget to be safe and careful...

Take care.
    Last edited by farmaholic; Apr 20, 2019, 09:11.

Comment

A big thank you to Bucket.

I like this.

I also have a high five to our useless Canola Council that just told every single farmer in Western Canada. You idiots are on your own. Keep spending your money to prop up all that are conected with canola and seed a crop becasue by fall your going to get royally screwed with price becasue we will drop the price and make more money like bandits.

A even Bigger thank you to Quebec, the most useless run province in Canada. You say you will always separate but keep your bullshit up and watch as the rest of Canada says goodbye to Canada and You. Even your northern brothers in quebec will choose us and leave you with Montreal and Quebec. Good luck.

No more Equalization for you.

Big thank you to Trudeau as each day you F#$K up more and your day is coming.

Comment

Agree with the bucket thank you.

Thank you to the new oasis of the ghetto. It's time it greened up.

Thank you for the spring migration of the airways. I could watch that for hours. Sure would have been nice if humans had been born with porous bones and wings. Migration would never have had a border problem.

Thank you to ccra for eliminating any minor advantage for becoming a senior citizen. The claw back scratch has to take all your scratch back. New World Order has to keep everyone in the same place. I love Canada.

Comment

I obviously misunderstand the meaning of Thank You.

Comment

Thank you For the warm dry melt.
            Seeding could actually be fun this yr..looks like it will be early so no need for panic like most yrs here in the mud zone..

Comment

Originally posted by wd9 View Post
              I obviously misunderstand the meaning of Thank You.
              This is a take off from Fallon on friday episodes....Its a sarcastic look at things....and to make you think....maybe laugh or not....

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                This is a take off from Fallon on friday episodes....Its a sarcastic look at things....and to make you think....maybe laugh or not....
                Exactly, sarcasm at it's finest. Although I meant my previous post!

Comment

Hey Bucket, today April 20, 2019, I filled up at Regina Cabs for $1.14 👍

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...
                  X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                  You agree to our and by clicking I agree.