• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you feed him

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you feed him

Australia is full of loonigans, reckon you guys aint heard of that term.......all encompassing term for many activists anyway feed him potatoes

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/national/vegan-activist-goes-hungry-in-prison-with-no-animalfree-menu/news-story/7cc729618cf52cc9369090249a138d60?fbclid=IwAR0C5hjq iMquLH3sfkEGk_10SeCHNkBbM6nf0XksRe05InxtYHXmyl4gLL E

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
    Australia is full of loonigans, reckon you guys aint heard of that term.......all encompassing term for many activists anyway feed him potatoes

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/national/vegan-activist-goes-hungry-in-prison-with-no-animalfree-menu/news-story/7cc729618cf52cc9369090249a138d60?fbclid=IwAR0C5hjq iMquLH3sfkEGk_10SeCHNkBbM6nf0XksRe05InxtYHXmyl4gLL E
    I like my potatoes baked with butter or bacon bits on them..... guess that doesn’t work for that loonigan either. Better just give him a 50 lb sack so nothing gets messed up. Crazy knows no boundaries.

Comment

No, and I think all prisoners should work on prison farms growing food including livestock before they get their first free meal. Then they should go pick cigarette butts and other garbage off public property etc

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.