• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Click image for larger version

Name:	57649139_2349306051969287_7175879994919354368_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	778364

To the Media in Canada your a joke. You were saying all along Alberta is close and even after the huge upset you still try to spin it as a positive for the NDP/Liberals. They will be a strong opposition. Yea like wow.

We may as well lump all into one category. NDP/liberal. Both are trying to create a Canada 60% of the population doesn't want.

Then I watch our great leader in Canada at one of his staged town hall meetings. What a joke he can't answer a single question. He won't take responsibility for his F#$Kups and keeps telling how he is such an honourable man and were all Bad. Well JT your time is coming.

Ok now let's take the fight to equalization and the idiots in Quebec. Really its time for your big girl panties on and become part of Canada or leave. Oh, wait for you'll stay because we feed you.

Ok this NHL thing has me baffled I have been all year cheering for my Tampa bay lightning and wow they were impressive right up till the end of the season. Then like Nut case Flushed down the toilet. Oh well, at least I got to a few games.

Name:	0zFzZzA7Qyef2oxCxlTNCw.jpg
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	778365

Ok here is the other thing that pisses me off. WTF has happened to pressure from our farm groups on the Canola and Pea and Lentil file. Crickets. Nothing its old news it went away as the Liberals wanted it to. Come on guys we send money and lots some 50 million in checkoff money to organizations yet nothing. ANyone else thinks we're just paying people to push paper and have meetings and party at our expense.

Suck to be a farmer we pay and pay and pay.

Ok, let's also get religion into the debate. Yes, I am Catholic. Not that good of one anymore but still I am. The fire in France was very sad and I think a little suspicious. My youngest is there today and was supposed to tour it. Oh well, he has pictures of a burnt out beautiful church. You don't have to be religious but when you walked inside it hit you.

Oh, happy Easter everyone.

To my good friend that passed this week. We had some really great times over the years and I am so glad that the first day at the UofS I hung around with you. RIP Buddy, till we meet again.

Well, Equipment and discounts are they really discount. Seems there are grain carts and other things that have had two birthdays and finally they are discounting these products. Wow, big discounts of 40000 dollars. Well, they never should have been priced in the sky high. Reality is setting in for rural Canada. If the China thing doesn't get settled a whole lot of hurt is coming. Even seeing new letters from companies its cash or on your FCC account as soon as you pick up the product. No 30 days or take and put on account in June. Plus 12.9 to 18.9 interest rates if you miss. This was like before. Scared but won't admit it.

The cash advance thing up to a million has some young bucks excited. Ah, its a loan you have to pay. You have to have the acres to qualify and the bushels to get. So a 1500 or 2000 acre farm won't even come out of the gate. Not the answer. But hey has anyone heard anything from the liberals on this file in over two weeks.

Dead silence.

Ok crop Report.

Rain makes grain and was approaching a spring total of close to one inch so far. Not quite at that yet but hey we have time till May 1st. Yea I said May 1st because I'm not going any sooner. I don't give a rats ass if everyone else is going the ground is cold the frost is still down 4 feet or more and nothing is really growing.

Name:	Sr1LPeriR0yvzqfyjpEwMw.jpg
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	778367
    The seed is almost all cleaned as we switched to peas since the guys who were supposed to do wheat have arrived. Our certified orders have arrived for both AC Brandon and Copland. Canola seed is starting to show up.

Drills are in the yard and we will start Monday changing front discs and few hoses.

The big issue with one Degalman Straw master. Center knuckle pin won't come out, we tried heat and a press and finally cut the shaft and will reweld back. put two extra grease nipples. It did take grease but ground a grove over the years.

Next is the pea roller with one bearing.

Oil changes are done.

Last auction sale was going to till June in Swift. This last one had lots of nice old JC tractors and visiting, lots of visiting.

Name:	IV5MVJnoTzGvCMHAv9kLFA.jpg
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	778366

One guy who took on an extra 3000 acres is out giving it his all with the straw master but that is all for work in the area. One ambitious guy.
    For some reason, not many are gung hoe this year. Well the guys selling products to us think we should be but as buyers were all sitting on our hands in our area.

Rained good from Balgonie to Valley and SE. More on way for Easter Saturday.

Today is a special day I'm one step closer to Pension and Retirement.

Have a great day and by next week from city to valley will see a few starting to seed.

Name:	RdgcI8elRsqZhgKT5wRDfw.jpg
Size:	102.3 KB
ID:	778368

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU OLD FOOL!

....old enough to know better but NOT young enough to do it again?

ps...is that cream cheese icing on your cake?

Comment

Yes, it is. My wife must have bought something and hasn't told me yet because last year I got puff wheat cake.

Follow the Cake.

Name:	57372991_2347027725347583_5957996083463323648_o.jpg
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	767226

Comment

at least 2 weeks away here , snow mostly gone , fields wet
        going to burn extra leaf cutters bees soon , no sales at all , kick in the nuts , alfalfa in the shitter , dropped from $2.50/lb 2 yrs ago to $.50
        life is grand ,wonder if numbnuts realizes how much less money is going to be coming in at tax time ?????

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
          at least 2 weeks away here , snow mostly gone , fields wet
          going to burn extra leaf cutters bees soon , no sales at all , kick in the nuts , alfalfa in the shitter , dropped from $2.50/lb 2 yrs ago to $.50
          life is grand ,wonder if numbnuts realizes how much less money is going to be coming in at tax time ?????
          Is alfalfa seed cheap now.....I could use some to fill in my mistakes of last year???/

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Try not to look like an old fool!

That means don't do anything stupid like you used to do on your Bday. Your old now.

Comment

To cold to take a late night dip in the Lake.

Ran out of the Blue pill so there go those plans.

Guts hurt if I drink Rye.

No new shows out to watch.

I guess it's just

Fart and sneeze at the same time and get my badge in the Old Farts Club.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                Is alfalfa seed cheap now.....I could use some to fill in my mistakes of last year???/
                It should be . The little bit we sold we got $.57/lb. but they probably have a $3 seed tax added onto it

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                  Ran out of the Blue pill so there go those plans.
                  Sex at your age is "mind over matter", if she doesn't mind the rest doesn't matter.

Comment

It should be . The little bit we sold we got $.57/lb. but they probably have a $3 seed tax added onto it
                    Case do you know who is selling all the alfalfa seed at Ritchie sales. They had pallets of it at Regina and Saskatoon sales

Comment

Originally posted by AllisWD45 View Post
                      Case do you know who is selling all the alfalfa seed at Ritchie sales. They had pallets of it at Regina and Saskatoon sales
                      No , no idea
                      What did it sell for ?

Comment

Thick fog all way to the farm

Comment

No crop to report...a few green blades on south side of house...warmer please, MORE CO2 please...big snow banks nearly gone, but VERY wet near the edges, fence lines.Click image for larger version

Name:	Done.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	767227

Comment

No , no idea
                            What did it sell for ?

It's a seed farm out of arborg, MB

Comment

Fog still going strong

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.