• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gay Coin

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gay Coin

Did you know? Canada’s new gay coin is cause for celebration. They must mean hyper ventilation not celebration. 🙄 Globe and Male

yep , thats the biggest problem this gong show had to deal with?

Comment

#firstworldproblems

Comment

It's all to pay homage to Asshole Trudeau #1 who didn't want people to know what he was doing in the bedroom.

Comment

I haven't figured out if this(and other segregating issues) is dividing the whole into smaller and smaller pieces or adding to the unity(sum) of the grand total of all our parts.

Comment

Well the HEAD side is likely a pair of lips what would TAIL be? Lmao! Just forget I asked.

Comment

So glad I left the country when I did.

Comment

What denomination is it? A loonie thats only worth 69 cents?

Comment

Really don't get these liberals. The loonie is a loonie. Now we have a fairy. Were the laughing stock of the world. How would anyone take us seriously? In the Muslim world, this is death. Wow were a special peoplekind.

Comment

Jesus Christ you guys are all a bunch a homophobic ****s. For the sake of your children I hope that none of them have to go through life being different and marginalized with such intolerant asshole fathers such as yourselves.

Comment

Everyone is equal it’s not for us to judge but putting this on things like currency only highten the tension. There really should be no reference to any people or group. Put the mountains, trees animals what ever else. The minute you single out an individual or group expect good and bad so why do it? More harm than the good it will do.

Comment

Originally posted by Wheatking View Post
                        Jesus Christ you guys are all a bunch a homophobic ****s. For the sake of your children I hope that none of them have to go through life being different and marginalized with such intolerant asshole fathers such as yourselves.
                        Agreed. Asshole comments of intolerance and ignorance. 40% of the homeless kids are gay/les, because their rich white ****ed up christian parents can't deal with them not fitting their seriously misinformed ideal.

Comment

I’m not homophobic but why change our loonie.

That’s my point

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                            I’m not homophobic but why change our loonie.

That’s my point
                            Then why choose to use the derogatory term fairy?

Comment

Yes that was wrong.

See I can admit when I do something wrong. Everyone is equal would be great

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.