• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EMW bankruptcy.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EMW bankruptcy.

Wonder why this one made headlines? There’s lots of companies that had option of bankruptcy or sellout.
    6% pst 5% gst 4% carbon who would want to ever come here? Or could stay here?
    How much is the pst in Alberta under the ndp?

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
    Wonder why this one made headlines? There’s lots of companies that had option of bankruptcy or sellout.
    6% pst 5% gst 4% carbon who would want to ever come here? Or could stay here?
    How much is the pst in Alberta under the ndp?
    PST? If there was a PST imposed in Alberta I think riots would erupt.

Comment

Old news knew this monday.

Yea its not becasue of the PST. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
        Old news knew this monday.

Yea its not becasue of the PST. HAHAHAHAHAHA
        Oh I see it’s just because of the 4cents on carbon? Hahahahaha hahahaha hahahahaha
        Fn Ndp they built your farm now you turn your back in them? Hahaha

Why is there a pst in this province?

You can’t go around screaming the carbon tax is going to kill the economy when you have a pst
        Higher than your neighbor province sucking the life out of everyone, so you can give away resources to outside companies leaving your companies here go broke.
        Last edited by the big wheel; Apr 18, 2019, 07:23.

Comment

And yet we hand over 40 million to a Russian steel company....

I will remind everyone.....when ipso was sold to SSAB the swedish steel company there was 600 million in the bank account...it was a self financing deal for the swedish company....

Ipsco/Evraz is now back on the government tit.....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.