• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A touch of reality

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A touch of reality

Clear gas at Fast Gas and the local Co-op:
    Cdn$5.625 per Imperial gallon.
    How many here remember $0.29?

Was 45 cents a gallon, under 10 cents a liter, when I started driving. That's the # 1 reason evil Turdo #1 went metric to make the increases in gas per liter fool us, up 45 cents a gallon would be riot time.
    Oh ya, a bushel of wheat and a BARREL of oil were the same price.

Comment

1967 ish a gallon of purple gas cost 19 cents. We could hit every dance, sports day for 60 miles around on ten bucks. Within an hour of bringing home the new half ton we learned to disconnect the speedometer and tail lights. Theose were the days, my friend.

Comment

Well said by Murray Mullen. He made a billion dollars last year, so he knows Alberta oil and gas.

Comment

Originally posted by wd9 View Post
          Well said by Murray Mullen. He made a billion dollars last year, so he knows Alberta oil and gas.

https://youtu.be/T4DvTGROIrE
          Actually no, he lost $43.8 million.
          But you are correct he is diversified. Thousands of his trucks did not have their key turned last year.
          Last edited by Taiga; Apr 16, 2019, 19:27.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
            Actually no, he lost $43.8 million.
            But you are correct he is diversified. Thousands of his trucks did not have their key last year.
            I really do hope Alberta realizes diversification is required. Other businesses can finally get workers, many areas are actually doing really well. The focus is constantly on moving that tar that costs more to get then it brings.

Comment

I really do hope Alberta realizes diversification is required. Other businesses can finally get workers, many areas are actually doing really well. The focus is constantly on moving that tar that costs more to get then it brings.
              Did you attach the wrong video wd9?

Comment

https://youtu.be/T4DvTGROIrE
                Oops, its https://youtu.be/3nZcMsI6oVM

That other video is from Austria where a DIY mower is running autonomously on AgOpenGPS.
                Last edited by wd9; Apr 16, 2019, 21:44.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...
                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.