• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hotley Seats Predictions - April 16, 2019

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was worded poorly - barbeque dinner and night at our cottage June 15, 2019. Geez, how can I screw up something so simple. Can I blame it on the Big Zblue Wave? 👍💥

Comment

I predict a Trudeau defeat of similar porportions

Comment

Originally posted by Rareearth View Post
        I predict a Trudeau defeat of similar porportions
        .........hopefully greater!

Comment

Originally posted by wd9 View Post
          Now 24 lol

Interestingly 54% votes for Kenny and 34% for Notley
          In 2015 Wild Rose\ Cons had 52% vs Notley @ 40%

It will be interesting to see if she actually lost any supporters when the votes are all counted.

Trudeau won with 39.5% NDP had >20% and Cons had 31.9% in 2015.

I think at this time Mr Trudeau has lost a lot of votes\supporters.

Notley had zero chance after the UCP got back together.

Comment

pretty good victory speech , said a lot of things that needed to be said . wonder if mr devine is helping him out . wonder if trudo is getting butts to make a resume for him .
            was thinking about the claims that he is crooked and slippery , maybe thats the only way you can beat out the corrupt left . the left probably banked on the fact that the conservatives would fight amongst themselves again and let them come up through the middle again . well kenney threw a wrench into their plans . our esteemed prime minister is looking like a traitor this morning when he has not even mentioned the US funded war on canadian oil and gas , agriculture , forestry , etc, etc.
            federal liberals are banking on the right self destructing as well in october , mad max played right into their plans . but it won't be enough , get that resume done ,justine, and the UN won't be hiring either, not after this shit show

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
              In 2015 Wild Rose\ Cons had 52% vs Notley @ 40%

It will be interesting to see if she actually lost any supporters when the votes are all counted.

Trudeau won with 39.5% NDP had >20% and Cons had 31.9% in 2015.

I think at this time Mr Trudeau has lost a lot of votes\supporters.

Notley had zero chance after the UCP got back together.
              well at least we won't have to listen to that whining god damn cbc say that left got more votes but still lost,lol

Comment

Celebration Time! We were enjoying our Mojitos for breakfast today but all the people on our street came out to see where the big sucking sound was coming from. Then we figured it out - it is JT gasping for air.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                  Celebration Time! We were enjoying our Mojitos for breakfast today but all the people on our street came out to see where the big sucking sound was coming from. Then we figured it out - it is JT gasping for air.
                  and the orange tsunami heading west

Comment

Quebec has already rejected pipelines this morning which Kenny pitched last night. So its already in motion. Then we need to reject equalization. Gonna get ugly real fast. We got the right guy in there for the fight that's coming.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                      Quebec has already rejected pipelines this morning which Kenny pitched last night. So its already in motion. Then we need to reject equalization. Gonna get ugly real fast. We got the right guy in there for the fight that's coming.
                      Wouldn't the right guy be the one that didn't get rejected? I'm afraid its the first in a very long series of rejections.

Comment

Wouldn't the right guy be the one that didn't get rejected? I'm afraid its the first in a very long series of rejections.
                        you might be surprised. alberta has a long history of getting shit done , one way or another.
                        he is the FIRST, and i repeat, first politician who has mentioned the rockefeller campaign against canada
                        all the rest were scared of them, or wait now...............

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                          you might be surprised. alberta has a long history of getting shit done , one way or another.
                          he is the FIRST, and i repeat, first politician who has mentioned the rockefeller campaign against canada
                          all the rest were scared of them, or wait now...............
                          Even TransCanada gave up.

Comment

Unfortunately, you are likely right. But the light at the end of the tunnel, is that all of the rejections by the rest of Canada, will culminate in one final rejection of the rest of Canada by Alberta, and separation/statehood will be the ultimate conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                              Unfortunately, you are likely right. But the light at the end of the tunnel, is that all of the rejections by the rest of Canada, will culminate in one final rejection of the rest of Canada by Alberta, and separation/statehood will be the ultimate conclusion.
                              And hope to hell they will let us tag along !

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                                And hope to hell they will let us tag along !
                                I went to see Zeihan in Calgary this spring. As he put it, Saskatchewan would join Alberta before the first meeting was even over. Because without Alberta, all of the financial burden will fall to Saskatchewan with 1/3 the population.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.