• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big upgrade for da farm ....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big upgrade for da farm ....

No not a 150 ft new air drill ...

Time to retire the ole Lincoln 12v , this Dewalt 20 v is impressive to use , a bit heavy though .
    Milwaukee makes a dandy as well
    Lithium / Ion batteries light years ahead of the ole junk .

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
    No not a 150 ft new air drill ...

Time to retire the ole Lincoln 12v , this Dewalt 20 v is impressive to use , a bit heavy though .
    Milwaukee makes a dandy as well
    Lithium / Ion batteries light years ahead of the ole junk .
    Milwaukee is the best.

Comment

Now you just need a LocknLube extended tip and the adapters.

Comment

I have all dewalt 20volt.impact driver skillsaw grease gun and my favourite in calving season especially dewalt 20v spot light.

Comment

Ok, I like my Deere 18 volts.

Comment

I guess I am old school. I have a battery powered one that I never use,just never liked it and found it hard to tell how much grease was going in. I like the lever handles best and have the pistol grip for the odd hard to reach ones. My electric is about 10 years old and might be a lot different from a new dewalt

Comment

We’re ya buy the lock n lub? Want to try one

Comment

I thought lock n lub was junk. Seal doesn’t last very long in them

Comment

ours came with a couple seal kits but biggest problem was it was too big to get in a lot of places . bought a different version from local agco dealer , was slimmer but didn't last long . power grease guns just to powerful . even regular tips don't last long

Comment

Love my alemite with the optional bleed screw for when zerks are plugged.

Comment

What's a grease gun? Too messy so we never use them....never buy equipment that was used in the Slum of the Ghetto....all the grease zerks have all the factory paint on them when we trade the equipment off.

Actually, one of our combines had a Lincoln Auto Greaser on it. I actually liked it. We kept an eye on the places being greased to make sure they were getting it and the lines weren't plugged or the area being greased never had solid grease in the outlet. With a consistant small fresh supply of grease everywhere, the system never really caused us any trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by makar View Post
                        Love my alemite with the optional bleed screw for when zerks are plugged.
                        off topic , but we were using blue coop grease and had nipples quite regularly that wouldn't take grease. found out that grease has clay in it . switched to black moly based and haven't had any problems since

Comment

We have dewalts, wouldn’t be without.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                            off topic , but we were using blue coop grease and had nipples quite regularly that wouldn't take grease. found out that grease has clay in it . switched to black moly based and haven't had any problems since
                            Hard nipples can be bad on a cold day, or possibly good? I don’t know I’m confused.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                              Hard nipples can be bad on a cold day, or possibly good? I don’t know I’m confused.
                              you know its cold out when missus accidently keys someones car with her nipples

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.