Confession/Question

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Confession/Question

Apr 13, 2019 | 17:24 1 Ihave never watched game of thrones.

I have no idea what it is about.

Am i the only person on the planet with this malfunction?

All over TV, sports presentations people dressing up as characters etc i sadly have zero idea what there on about. Obviously must be finishing or something.

Yes i tend to live in a bubble and have at times a hermit like existence. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• farmaholic's Avatar Apr 13, 2019 | 17:51 2 Never saw a single episode.

Some TV is too stoopid for words, not saying Game of thrones is but some stuff is just shit Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• SASKFARMER's Avatar Apr 13, 2019 | 18:18 3 Well my wife and I got hooked on the show when it came out. She bought every disc. This winter we took them south and started the series over before the new season starts Sunday. Well two discs left and we’re up to date. Missed lots first time round. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Apr 13, 2019 | 18:26 4 Me either dont suppose its on netflix ?
    Has Everyone saw spartacus ? That was a good one !! Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Apr 13, 2019 | 18:44 5 Never watched or hardly ever look at a TV. Guess I am out of the loop also but I don't mind that.

Maybe a bit of a hermit but I love to talk to people just don't like talking in a crowd. Reply With Quote
    Apr 13, 2019 | 22:40 6
    Quote Originally Posted by seldomseen View Post
    Never watched or hardly ever look at a TV. Guess I am out of the loop also but I don't mind that.

Maybe a bit of a hermit but I love to talk to people just don't like talking in a crowd.
    Same too. Hate crowds. Noise of children especially makes me cringe. Game of thrones sounds interesting if you could take the time to get into it but my attention span is too short to vegetate that long. I’m bad for starting a Netflix series, watching a few episodes and never watching any more. Even documentaries are so dumbed down these days it’s hard to watch. Find myself watching more tvo or knowledge network stuff cause it’s more interesting. Reply With Quote