• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Water Systems

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Water Systems

We are thinking of putting in a new water system in our house. We have talked to two outfits one is called THE WATER CLINIC the other is called GLOBAL WATER GROUP INC..We were wondering if anyone has had either system and if so how good is it working and how is the service?? Thanks

I should maybe mention that the problem with the water is too much iron.Anyone esle have an iron problem and how did you fix it.We have about 12 parts per million. Which is alot.

Comment

Les,we too had a severe iron problem in our water,in fact it was the second worst water the outfit had ever seen.

A good softener should fix up the problem quite easily.I was warned to stay away from filters as they can be a breeding ground for bacteria.

We dealt with an outfit called Eco-water but I am sure any of the reputable companies should be able to fix you up.

Make sure you don't just get a unit from the local hardway store or somewhere like that.There are different medias in the high end softeners to take care of specific problems.One size doesn't fit all type of thing.Good luck.

Comment

Country guy... How about price? One outfit said it would cost $8500.00 bucks.

Comment

Les I can't find my receipts and can't remember exactly what I paid but I think it was in the neighborhood of about six thousand.This amount though included a large prefilter,very large softener,reverse osmosis system with a five gallon holding tank,and an ultra violet sterilite.

If it's just an iron problem you want to correct I would think it should only cost maybe 3 thousand.

Comment

Thank you Country Guy

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.