• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cyber interference??

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cyber interference??

Really ? In Canada over our next election?? Lol lol lol . Who really cares about our election seriously, the Russians ?? Lol . This is getting laughable already . It was proven to be a false shit storm in the US with the Muller report . But now the liberals are all worried about the next election here ?
    Nice front for sensorship if media and internet, and a massive waste of money we don’t have as Canadian tax payers .

Like who really cares about canada. Let alone our elections.

Has the government actually been taken over by total idiots.

Comment

There was most certainly foreign interference in the last US election, nobody is disputing that - whether Trump actually colluded with Russians directly was the focus of the Muller probe. Would you like China to be interfering and influencing which party governs in Canada? Can you not see the danger in that?

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
        There was most certainly foreign interference in the last US election, nobody is disputing that - whether Trump actually colluded with Russians directly was the focus of the Muller probe. Would you like China to be interfering and influencing which party governs in Canada? Can you not see the danger in that?
        I have some ocean front property for sale in Meadow Lake for you grass ..
        you are a very smart guy come on .
        Who is China going to influence? The Green Party ? Lol

Comment

Well im sure china would prefer this shit show to continue so hopefully they keep them out of our election

Comment

If our government disallowed China or any foreign country from buying real estate in Canada until all trade coersion was haulted, maybe we could get results.

Comment

Well maybe you’re right grass .... the NDP did get in Alberta ,,, China must of done that , good ole commute party and all .
              Yup , you right , let’s keep China out of it . I don’t want to end up like Venezuela lol

Comment

We are for sure going to have more cyber interference than ever.

Michael Wernick blathered on about all the hate for the Liberals at his Lavalin testimony

You can see it on Climate Barbie's Twitter about giving Loblaws 12 mil. People are saying nasty things.

We can't have that.

Mr. Trudeau spent good money to keep MSM on board and he can't have a bunch of Knuckle Dragging Rednecks on social media complaining about the good job he is doing.

We have a Minister of Democratic Institutions calling Google to choke it off.

"Gould placed a call to a senior government relations executive at Google, during which she complained about ‘hate speech’ and ‘toxic rhetoric’, referring multiple times to specific criticisms of the Trudeau government that she found objectionable. She then threatened sweeping regulations that would require unprecedented disclosures of advertising sponsors. "

https://buffalochronicle.com/2019/03/16/at-trudeaus-behest-gould-instructed-google-news-to-limit-canadian-access-to-foreign-press/

Can't have this. It's building a hate for Mr Trudeau that he knows is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                  IDK about the US election, but can see where it might happen here, help for future favours.
                  Foreign countries wanting to own more of Canada.

Comment

Translation “We can’t allow any interference in our elections unless it’s in the Liberal parties favour”

Comment

For anyone that suggests cyber election interference doesn't/won't happen I suggest you read the serious analysis contained in the following document of previous interference activities during US, Brexit, Ukranian, French and German elections. Most relevant are pages 7-13.

http://www.atlanticcouncil.org/images/publications/Defining_Russian_Election_Interference_web.pdf http://https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/images/publications/Defining_Russian_Election_Interference_web.pdf

Comment

BLAH BLAH BLAH White noise Grass.

Trump was going to win the USA election the day Hillary decided she wanted the job.

Every single person in the USA don't like the Clintons because of the fact two country bumpkins can scam their way to millions from politics.

Now Trump is hated by some I will agree. (mostly the Media and Actors) But when the election was held Democrats weren't happy with Hillary being anointed to the position. She forgot about Wisconsin and that cost her. I have Democrat friends who didn't vote because they hated her. Family that have voted Democrat since I was born weren't happy. The Republicans won because they are strong Americans that believe in God Apple pie and the American Dream.

If Trump had to run against anyone but Hillary I would say he would have lost.

But its all about the internet and influencing Trump to a win.

HAHAHAHA it was bought and paid for by the Democrats and Trudeau's Liberals are trying the same for Canada.

No one cares about Canadian elections we mean nothing.

Comment

Grassfarmer,the last line of your link sums it up:

"While the dark side of global interconnectivity is increasingly becoming clear outside of security circles, the temptation to deem all foreign influence and interference operations as existential threats and breaches of state sover-eignty undermines the varied information environ-ment that allows democracies to thrive".

I don't think our LPC fears the Russians or the Chinese when they refer to social media actors.

It's anyone not buying in on their virtue signaling economic views that they fear.

Comment

I read other opinions but then I use that thing between my ears to determine if its worth acknowledging ...then it goes to the trash bin of the hamster wheel between my ears...

Weighing others opinions helps determine a path forward.......

Comment

Pretty easily actually
                              https://www.thepostmillennial.com/five-ways-the-liberals-could-interfere-in-the-2019-election/ https://www.thepostmillennial.com/five-ways-the-liberals-could-interfere-in-the-2019-election/

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...