• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loblaws

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loblaws

Remember this company caught fixing bread prices and hiding profits overseas. Well somehow they got govt funding today. Our country is grotesque.

https://twitter.com/ec_minister/status/1115238106976931841

Click image for larger version

Name:	lob.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	778357

That red flag behind commie Barbie is so telling.

Comment

everyone , call your mp, ask him/her wtf is going on ????
      is this a reward for gouging consumers ??
      can it get any stupider???

Comment

Friendly payment for a fellow Laurentian Elite. I guess they are struggling to get by. 😂

Will there be expectations for donations in return by everyone on their board of directors?

Comment

That is a ****ing kick in the balls to farmers...when you do the math on the money they stole by blaming farmers for an increase in wheat prices back in 2008....that will help offset those 25 dollar gift cards....
          Last edited by bucket; Apr 8, 2019, 16:17.

Comment

Kind of small amount of money compared to some spending lately maybe attempt of distraction from lavalin. Baha.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
              Friendly payment for a fellow Laurentian Elite.
              Bingo. Liberals looking after Liberals. Gotta raid the cookie jar while it's hot. Look for this to happen many more times before October.

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
                Bingo. Liberals looking after Liberals. Gotta raid the cookie jar while it's hot. Look for this to happen many more times before October.
                That's just disturbing.

Comment

This just getting stupider every day. How do they justify doing this? And how does this help the country?

Comment

So farmers sit and watch a price fixing profitable company get money from government and yet we sit here and ask for more repayable loans?????

And yet we are environmentally friendly and doing as much as as they are with their new refrigeration units.

Just right ****ing pisses me off.

Comment

Same here Bucket makes me mad also
                      Where are all the lefty’s telling how this makes sense?

Comment

Chucky thinks this is great as well

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                          Remember this company caught fixing bread prices and hiding profits overseas. Well somehow they got govt funding today. Our country is grotesque.
                          It certainly has some strange ideas around corporate welfare and it doesn't seem to matter which party is in power as they both do it. I well remember in the post BSE years when ranchers were struggling to survive and the packers had made out like bandits with the border closed - and Cargill got millions of $ of Federal money to improve the efficiency of their hamburger processing. WTF??

Comment

Veterans that give everything are told there is nothing left to help them! What an insult!

Comment

🤮, that’s all I can say!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.