• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RBA saskatoon

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RBA saskatoon

Holy shit never saw one jd sprayer at saskatoon site ! That’s a first . Lots of wore out 4wd holy rough.

probably not to good if fcc is buying tires

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
      probably not to good if fcc is buying tires
      Input got the land and fcc got the tires????

Comment

Look at the condition of those tires, the nibs aren't even wore off!

Is this legit?

Bobby, is that on an air cart? 16.5L-16.1
        Last edited by farmaholic; Apr 7, 2019, 17:50.

Comment

Yep it must have blown on way to rba

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
            Yep it must have blown on way to rba
            Just odd to me it was left on. Was there an rbauction item # on it when the pic was taken?

Comment

Comment

Farma,

I can sell you a nib gun if you will take off your tinfoil hat.

Geez, no one will believe anything anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by checking View Post
                  Farma,

I can sell you a nib gun if you will take off your tinfoil hat.

Geez, no one will believe anything anymore!
                  ****, I hit like instead of reply!

I wanted to say my gullabilty makes me a doubter at times! "April fools day is past...you're the biggest fool at last!"

Once again....As I said, hard to believe FCC would want that sticker left on with what looks like could be a case/file number. ....you're right....that's hard to believe!
                  Last edited by farmaholic; Apr 7, 2019, 20:38.

Comment

To state the obvious, FCC is back in the repossession and foreclosure business. Buyers take note and lower your bids accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
                      To state the obvious, FCC is back in the repossession and foreclosure business. Buyers take note and lower your bids accordingly.
                      They themselves are somewhat responsible for the foreclosures. And you just made my point about what I once said about the land in foreclosure held by lenders....seems as soon as the bank owns it no one wants to pay "market" price for it anymore.

Signs of a chink in the armor...a crack on thin ice? This could get ugly, the Cinderella crop has fallen from grace, flax could see over production, green pea prices are almost certain to fall, yellow peas into India and China could struggle, wheat/durum/barley?, any small acreage niche specialty crop is susceptible to over production. How does this all make sense with high rents and expensive land? Machinery and it's parts in the stratosphere! Fuel prices sickeningly high in relation to crude prices. Seed costs, chemical and fertilizer prices holding steady in relation to grain prices.

There could be some interesting times ahead. Was anyone's budget for production, used to determine borrowing limits, include the possibility of sub $10 canola?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                        They themselves are somewhat responsible for the foreclosures. And you just made my point about what I once said about the land in foreclosure held by lenders....seems as soon as the bank owns it no one wants to pay "market" price for it anymore.

Signs of a chink in the armor...a crack on thin ice? This could get ugly, the Cinderella crop has fallen from grace, flax could see over production, green pea prices are almost certain to fall, yellow peas into India and China could struggle, wheat/durum/barley?, any small acreage niche specialty crop is susceptible to over production. How does this all make sense with high rents and expensive land? Machinery and it's parts in the stratosphere! Fuel prices sickeningly high in relation to crude prices. Seed costs, chemical and fertilizer prices holding steady in relation to grain prices.

There could be some interesting times ahead. Was anyone's budget for production, used to determine borrowing limits, include the possibility of sub $10 canola?
                        Does anyone run the math with crop prices worse than ever in relation to costs...

If you don't want to lose a bunch ...spray it twice and take the year off...

The best program the government could do is pay 50 bucks an acre to not seed...

Railways won't haul it...boats don't get loaded....china and India are out of the market ....we don't feed starving people....

Yup I would take the 50 bucks and take the year off....**** it ...its a money losing year coming....BIG time...

Comment

There is an easier way than asking the public purse for $50.00 an acre and take the year off. Simply state to one person in the community that you are not going to seed a crop this year, and the odds are extremely good that someone will knock on your door asking to cash rent your farm for $50.00 an acre. Once that happens, you have a real decision to make that may become a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by checking View Post
                            There is an easier way than asking the public purse for $50.00 an acre and take the year off. Simply state to one person in the community that you are not going to seed a crop this year, and the odds are extremely good that someone will knock on your door asking to cash rent your farm for $50.00 an acre. Once that happens, you have a real decision to make that may become a habit.
                            It won't solve the problem because the production will still be there and then the government will be forced to handout even more...

Its about telling the market we can't farm at a loss....

If Evraz can't make money why not just sell it to the chinese instead of the government giving them 40 million?????

Or why does the government promise 3.9 billion to supply management?????Why are they not forced to do something like you suggest????

Or how about when AGT buys the used Churchill rail line they use their money to fix it...or have you forgot about the 110 million handed out there???

Or how about the Irrigation projects buying their own infrastructure ...when you read that the government transfer the assets, there was no money involved ...they gave a 75 million project for a penny...media forgot to mention it...

I think you are missing the point......
                            Last edited by bucket; Apr 8, 2019, 08:13.

Comment

I've been accused of being a 1964 Charlottetown missing dot dollar before. I know your point, and I hope your son agrees with you on taking a year off should LIFT arise.

I just would not like to be associated/labelled as a public beggar with this solution. Those more powerful than agriculture can swing that stigma hammer. I would not want to be associated with them, either. Government has determined your list of handouts are too big to fail, or too many votes to lose, but you, sir, do not have that clout. You are talented enough that you can come up with options to get your dollar value. From day one, I've considered you to be the best on this site with ideas to get out of binds. File the government angle, please.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...